Hey everyone, so FTWrath sent me the icons for this theme a while ago and has been consistently buggin� me to finish it. Well I�m glad he did cause I finally got around to it and I think this theme turned out great. And the only thing you guys love more than a great theme is a FREE great theme! The only problem is, we don�t know what to call it. So here are some screenshots, sound off in the comments HERE at our website with your suggestions and if we pick yours, you�ll win a free copy of my premium theme XM-BB in every colour! From ThemeMyBerry.com, we thank you all for your support so far and look forward to providing you with awesome free and premium themes =)

In case you are wondering, this theme supports Curve 89xx, Bold 9000, Tour 96xx, and Bold 9700. It is going to come in two versions
    - 6-icon dock with a Hidden Today
    - Dual-screen 6-icon dock, similar to my ONYXia 4 Ultimate. The first screen will be the Today At A Glance screen featuring Messages, Calendar, and SearchIt support. If you scroll all the way to the right, the screen will shift to the standard 6-icon dock. Scroll all the way to the left to go back to the Today At A Glance screen. I will be using my new multi-screen animation engine for lag-less screen switching, unlike my admittedly laggy ONYXia 4 Ultimate. This engine has already been used for my theme XM-BB and has been PROVEN by many to be lag-free.

Don�t forget to type in a valid email or at least your CrackBerry user name when you comment, so we can contact you if we pick yours!

- Vince
    03-04-10 06:13 AM
    Nice work on this one...from a 'red' fan here
    Thx for free !
    03-04-10 07:11 AM
    Love it!!When will it be out to install?
    03-04-10 07:17 AM
    Love it!!When will it be out to install?
    A few days at MOST =P
    03-04-10 05:44 PM
    Glad people are liking it, we have some more stuff planned for it. Can't wait or release and feedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD