Here is a free theme for all crackberry members.

All of the other backgrounds are OEM, but I will change them with a donation.

Donate: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=G6V33MWZV829J

Spacebar is hotkey for SearchIt.

$ is hotkey for QuickLaunch

This theme has a message icon to the left of the time and a calendar to the right. There is a hidden today to this theme. The bottom dock is 6 customizable icons, and when you scroll to the two top icons or the profiles icon, it hides.

If you want ANY changes, please donate and then PM me with your changes along with the paypal transaction number.

Thanks.

OS 4.6 OTA

OS 5.0 OTA

Picture:
    01-25-10 09:53 PM
    Sorry for not putting this in the theme section...
    01-25-10 10:18 PM
    Nice. simple.
    01-26-10 06:01 PM
    I like it. Very excellent job. The dock hides. The blue solid line over the highlighted app is cool. These features aren't seen on the screenshot. The 2 little icons up top (messages/calendar) and the hidden today complete the idea. Very solid in looks and function. The $ doesn't bring up QuickLauch, but no biggie with that.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 01-28-10 at 05:25 PM.
    01-28-10 11:12 AM
    This is a great theme bro, I'm now using it over one of the ones ive created
    01-28-10 05:18 PM
    I must be doing something right then. I never used my calendar before until I created this theme for myself. And since i dont care about the weather...this is perfect for my needs.
    01-28-10 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD