Thanks To Those Who Donated!!!!
    THESE ARE FOR THE TOUR
    All themes are free! No need to donate to download the THM Files. Files for all the themes! Wooooooooo! Use them to learn or alter to your liking!
    Thanks to anyone and everyone who donated. A lot of time went into these and I'm not charging a dime for them.
    They will come with the icons used and any .psd's (if any were used).
    This will allow you to edit the themes to your liking (You Can Add Today, Today Plus, Zen, Weather, Quick Launch).
    CLICK HERE TO DONATE
    Note: Hardly ANY theme designers give away .thm files for their themes. You can download this collection of .thm files PLEASE REPLY OR DONATE.
    If you can't donate the least you can do is reply with a thank you, it's not that much to ask for. I don't have to do this but I want to help others become good theme makers.
    You may release your own versions of the themes, just link me as a sources as some of the work is of my own.

Check them out on Resources | BlackBerry Tour Themes
    02-23-10 01:30 PM
    Thank You! I've made about 6 themes but they're only for personal use. Themers are only making for the 5.0os & t-mobile is the only company that doesn't support 5.0. Anywho, can these files work for the 8900 4.6 os? If not I still Thank You just dont wanna dl for nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 04:31 PM
    Hi FTWrath.

I was so impressed and excited that you had made your theme files available to all.

I have made a few themes for my Curve 8900 and one or two for my friends.

What I was really impressed with was the fact that you had made your icons available also.

But, I cannot see the total picture of your fantastic work because only one theme will open up in Plazmic. iBlack2.thm

All the others will not open up. I get an error, of which I have attached a picture.

Can you maybe see what the problem is so that I can open your themes in Plazmic and truly appreciate your work?

Thanks in anticipation.
    02-25-10 05:20 PM
    That's so weird. I made them in the old plazmic so that might be why?
    They should work on 4.6 OS, that's the OS I designed for originally.
    Thanks for the feedback guys.
    02-25-10 09:37 PM
    thank you very much!
    10-20-12 10:42 PM
    wwooww..... I like it very much.. thankyou...
    11-11-12 06:34 AM
    thank you this what i need
    12-31-12 02:25 AM
    thank you so much
    12-31-12 02:27 AM
    dude, please quote a link to download your work, i'll seriously look forward for it
    04-11-13 09:35 AM
    where can I download them?
    07-10-13 02:53 PM
    graciassssssssssssssssssssssssss
    09-23-13 07:12 PM
    Thanks so much..
    i'm a new themer..
    can you send me source theme?
    12-18-13 10:55 PM
    wow nice 1 as i a noob
    04-18-14 05:51 AM
    dowload..whereeee ?