Are you tired of seeing a nice theme in different colors and can't choose your favorite color? Well now you don't have to worry about that! 3 in 1 Theme is an innovative design where you can change the color of your homescreen with just a quick click of a button. Choose between three colors to mix and match with your wallpaper. Please comment

• To change the color of the homescreen simply click on any of the 3 small squares (black, blue, and red-orange ) you can change the colors as many times as you want and it won't make the theme lag.
    • 6 customizable icons on homescreen
    • Click the # 0 to bring the dock down and click the letter x to slide it back up
    • 4 fixed icons on the bottom (options, profiles, media, and manage connections)
    • Weather slot
    • Spacebar launches QuickLaunch (paid app)
    • No Carrier
    • Transitions throughout
    • Wallpaper friendly

Note: When you activate the theme just scroll down to the bottom icons. Unhide the dock to reset the focus on the hidden dock.

THIS THEME USES HOTKEYS YOU NEED TO DEACTIVATE HOMESCREEN DIALING: go to dialing screen hit menu button/options/general options/dial from homescreen/no/save settings

GET IT HERE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 03-06-10 at 10:40 PM.
    03-06-10 06:23 PM
    I downloaded the theme for OS 4.6 and it does not work for me, I do not get the dock at the bottom showing at all, which is where one would change the color scheme. I get the hidden dock at the top but all that is on my screen is the following screenshot. I rebooted my bb and still got the same thing. Thanks for your time.

03-07-10 11:03 AM
    Wow that is very weird ill look into it thanks for letting me know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD