So I've been working on this one for a bit, putting my button making skills to the test. I've had good responses from my other partner sites so I thought I'd get the Crackhead perspective Check it out, more screenshots at link.

More Screenshots at the Crackberry Store Here

P.S > I'm working on a killer free theme to balance the Premium/Free load on this forum category

THEMES IS ON SALE! SEE CRACKBERRY STORE LINK!
    Last edited by aflansburg; 09-29-10 at 10:45 AM.
    10-16-09 11:00 PM
    I'm always broke so I will wait for the free one, but those buttons are sooooo sweet!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 11:02 PM
    Cool wall.. Care to post it, por favor?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 11:05 PM
    no prob here you go
    10-16-09 11:18 PM
    well now i actually like this one. it annoys the crap out of me when people use icons that have nothing to do with their for. so this is nice.
    10-17-09 01:22 AM
    well now i actually like this one. it annoys the crap out of me when people use icons that have nothing to do with their for. so this is nice.
    thanks dude!
    10-17-09 01:27 AM
    This theme is fast, and as promised no lag whatsoever. I do wish the buttons were customizable though and after a few seconds I wish the buttons would go back to their original locations so as to be able to see the wallpaper better.

I do like that the buttons scroll effortlessly and there are no "hiccups" when moving from one button to another. When in the main menu there are nice backgrounds and things again move very quickly.

I really like that this theme is completely different and creative. Too often themes are just re-makes of the original with color and font changes.
    10-17-09 08:57 AM
    This theme is fast, and as promised no lag whatsoever. I do wish the buttons were customizable though and after a few seconds I wish the buttons would go back to their original locations so as to be able to see the wallpaper better.

I do like that the buttons scroll effortlessly and there are no "hiccups" when moving from one button to another. When in the main menu there are nice backgrounds and things again move very quickly.

I really like that this theme is completely different and creative. Too often themes are just re-makes of the original with color and font changes.
    working with this I was kind of torn on having the themes customizable, in the new them I will be posting here next week sometime, I hope to have that issue addressed (this one will be free).
    10-17-09 01:02 PM
    make sure you check out the "U-Like" theme free....... new premium theme will be up soon.........
    10-27-09 03:38 PM
    Theme is on sale! See Link to Crackberry store. I promise I will get back to creating some BB themes (more free ones), I've been messing around with the Android platform a lot lately.
    09-29-10 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD