Great
    Thanks.
    12-03-09 04:55 AM
    Very nice theme... Are you able to get Beejive to allow an asterisk when receiving a new message? That's the only thing that i can see wrong with it, everything else is perfect and runs smooth.
    12-04-09 07:21 AM
    Hey i LOVE your 8 mini icon theme but was hoping you could make a slight change, can you make it so that the scroll does not wrap around and also so that SMS and Email are combined instead of seperate? This would make the theme perfect for me.

Your help is greatly apprecaited and thanks alot for the great work. Keep it up!
    im using this for my 9700, can you make so that when you scroll on the home screen it wont jump to the other side when you reach the 1st or 8th icon.

Its really annoying cause i put the icons i use most on each end so i can just carelessly scroll all the way to the left or right to land on that icon without having to really pay attention.
    hey guys...been a little busy recently but will look at making the changes
    12-05-09 01:38 PM
    rasta-just downloaded 1.2 and so far my only complaint would be to see if you could make one where the text is in black. My wallpaper is a light color and it makes viewing calander, time etc difficult. I love the theme otherwise! Let me know if I can fix or if you can fix. Thanks!!
    12-05-09 08:30 PM
    Not bad. I want to learn to make themes!!
    12-08-09 01:42 AM
    Just curious about this theme? I'm new so bare with me. Does this theme have the app where all u have to do is scroll to your calendar and it shows ur upcoming event? And also if you get am sms,bbm,mms,or email in one of ur folders will it show the lil asterisc to indicate which message folder it in? If so this would be my perfect app. So if anyone could help me out that be great thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 02:20 AM
    Ras,

Is this the only version with the weather slot?
    Version 1.2: Hidden Dock / Added Application name / 9th slot Weather icon slot to home page: OTA link

Does the visible dock version also have the weather slot?

Thanks... Nice work.

ETA: Downloaded V 1.2 hidden dock. I am having trouble with the gmail app. When I get a new email, the icon is not changing to the the new mail icon on the home screen. However, when I go to the menu screen, the new mail icon is showing.

Now I am noticing that the weatherbug icon is the ninth slot is not displaying the current weather icon on the home screen, but it is showing it on the menu screen.

FYI, this is on a 9700 so I am sure it is device related.
    Last edited by RRA; 12-12-09 at 11:57 PM.
    12-12-09 11:28 PM
    Nice theme!
    12-12-09 11:31 PM
    I really love the tiny icons on this. Notifiers and a QL hot key would be great!
    12-15-09 03:13 PM
    Ras,

Is this the only version with the weather slot?
    Version 1.2: Hidden Dock / Added Application name / 9th slot Weather icon slot to home page: OTA link

Does the visible dock version also have the weather slot?

Thanks... Nice work.

ETA: Downloaded V 1.2 hidden dock. I am having trouble with the gmail app. When I get a new email, the icon is not changing to the the new mail icon on the home screen. However, when I go to the menu screen, the new mail icon is showing.

Now I am noticing that the weatherbug icon is the ninth slot is not displaying the current weather icon on the home screen, but it is showing it on the menu screen.

FYI, this is on a 9700 so I am sure it is device related.
    Same here and I also have a 9700 it's kind of annoying that it doesn't refresh itself, also if you made a version that locks the scrolling so that it didn't wrap around I would gladly donate something to your cause

12-20-09 03:01 PM
    nice theme...respek rasta
    12-21-09 06:03 PM
    Great!

Just a couple of things..

- Make it stop on both sides instead of going to the left or right when going to the end of the row.

- Sometimes my phone lags and I see that all my 8 mini icons have boxes on them like they are highlighted.. then once I hide the dock there are still 5 docks still there but they are solid black. I have to bring up the dock and scroll through all the icons so that the boxes deslect the icons and I am again with one selection.

- Maybe add some awesome transitions to this theme and it would be set.

These are the improvements I would love to see.

Thanks,

Jerry
    12-22-09 11:14 PM
    hey...i love your theme...its my favorite out of any other theme i've seen! i like simple themes like this on my phone, but i was wondering if there's a way to make it so that all the fonts on my phone are in the "BB Casual" style (smoothe)? i love that font on my phone, but i hate how it is displayed in some places but not others (like on the homescreen, the icon names are not in that font, or when i scroll through my icons in my menu, and the calendar font). i know this is default for my blackberry so i was hoping maybe you could customize it on your theme, maybe a separate OTA link? it's probably a lot to ask but i figured i would give it a shot...so i guess in 1 sentence summary...can you make this theme with all fonts on the phone "BB Casual" style?
    01-08-10 10:02 AM
    Great!

Just a couple of things..

- Make it stop on both sides instead of going to the left or right when going to the end of the row.

- Sometimes my phone lags and I see that all my 8 mini icons have boxes on them like they are highlighted.. then once I hide the dock there are still 5 docks still there but they are solid black. I have to bring up the dock and scroll through all the icons so that the boxes deslect the icons and I am again with one selection.
    i also noticed the same things with all versions of this theme...the scrolling with the track ball continues and doesnt stop at the end of the row, and i also have the remaining highlighted boxes problem...can it be fixed?
    01-08-10 10:05 AM
    Hi..this is a very nice themes, but it doesn't have the notification symbols (red asterix) if there is a new message in email or instant messaging logo at the home screen...

i think it will be perfect if it have the notification symbol..

Best Regards,
    Ter_Menung
    01-13-10 12:52 AM
    "Version 1.2: Hidden Dock / Added Application name / 9th slot Weather icon slot to home page:" is it possible to get the theme as displayed here but without the dock hidden? That would be the perfect theme. The dock is always going in and out with even the slightest touch. It's so distracting.

Thanks!
    Matt.
    01-16-10 09:14 AM
    thank you so much
    01-16-10 09:16 AM
    Awesome! I love having all the icons on the homepage!

01-16-10 03:51 PM
    So. Is there any chance of me seeing an 83XX version of this theme? I have VZW 8330 with OS 5.0.0.230
    01-24-10 11:01 PM
    +1 for this request. The standard (not hidden) 1.2 is really missing the weather slot. Would you add it?

Thank you for sharing your work btw - this is great stuff.

"Version 1.2: Hidden Dock / Added Application name / 9th slot Weather icon slot to home page:" is it possible to get the theme as displayed here but without the dock hidden? That would be the perfect theme. The dock is always going in and out with even the slightest touch. It's so distracting.

Thanks!
    Matt.
    02-26-10 01:09 PM
    im using this for my 9700, can you make so that when you scroll on the home screen it wont jump to the other side when you reach the 1st or 8th icon.

Its really annoying cause i put the icons i use most on each end so i can just carelessly scroll all the way to the left or right to land on that icon without having to really pay attention.
    Ditto...

I have "Version 1.2: Hidden Dock / Added Application name / 9th slot Weather icon slot to home page" on my 8900

And would also like this, I'm so used to scrolling left or right then clicking the ball, that with this screen I really have to concentrate to get it to stop on the 1st icon (email for me since we use BES)

Other than that, this is exactly what I've been looking for for over a year.
    04-06-10 07:46 PM
    Could you do a non - hidden dock/application name/9th weather slot/ and NO today? I love the simplicity and use-ability of this theme, but the navigation of the today listings often interfere with the weather icon and hiding/showing of the dock.
    05-19-10 06:08 PM
    Rasta,

Thank You so much for this theme, it was actually the saving grace in me keeping my 9700, the icons were extremely annonying to me.

Like papia86 (I believe), I get a little fustrated with the differences in my fonts throughout the phn...is it possible to get the hidden dock version in BB Casual, same size, just the different style text.

Again, I love this theme, that would just be the icing on the cake. Please!!! And Thank You!!!

If u don't feel like posting, if u can @ least send me info on how to do it, I'd appreciate it [email protected]

05-25-10 07:08 PM
    Will this work for the 8530 curve. If it does and it works ill be glad to donate
    08-03-10 09:47 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD