Theme name: Combox 4
    Theme author: ketanitem (commberry.com)
    Theme credits: Plazmic 4.7 beta 2
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 OS 4.6.1
    Cost: NONE, do it for fun and in the spirit of sharing.

Download OTA from here.
    Last edited by ketanitem; 02-26-09 at 08:01 AM.
    02-25-09 12:06 PM
    another sick theme, adding it to my berry very soon!
    02-25-09 06:19 PM
    Thanks, I love the theme! Di Jakarta bro?

If I can make a suggestion, don't leave a space at the bottom of the home screen for the icon hover names as it uses up valuable space on an already small screen. Maybe move it above the icons like the default theme? Anyway that's just my opinion.

Also are the original folder icons available? I notice in your themes they are missing.

One size larger font for the menu items/lists would be nice too, my poor eyes...

Oh and can you please make a version without the calendar today? Right now the top 2 homescreen icons are a bit hard to get to, have to go through the calendar items to get to the top first.

Nice theme, I was using the original combox, but now am using combox4!
    Last edited by m3sum; 02-25-09 at 09:48 PM.
    02-25-09 09:14 PM
    Yes, in Jakarta. With regards to the the space, it is used for application's name, yes I can do it on the upper side maybe on the other version.

Original folder icons of course still there. Yes, I notice that the font is too smal for some

To get to the top 2 icons you can go straight through the most right icons. So should be easy to reach

Thanks for the valueable input.

Thanks, I love the theme! Di Jakarta bro?

If I can make a suggestion, don't leave a space at the bottom of the home screen for the icon hover names as it uses up valuable space on an already small screen. Maybe move it above the icons like the default theme? Anyway that's just my opinion.

Also are the original folder icons available? I notice in your themes they are missing.

One size larger font for the menu items/lists would be nice too, my poor eyes...

Oh and can you please make a version without the calendar today? Right now the top 2 homescreen icons are a bit hard to get to, have to go through the calendar items to get to the top first.

Nice theme, I was using the original combox, but now am using combox4!
    02-26-09 12:07 AM
    Oh and in the SMS and Messages screens, there is a blue strip near the top showing from the home screen wallpaper.
    02-26-09 06:58 AM
    i actually like the name on the bottom AND the font size! lol its one of the things that make me like the theme! its sleek and small! =)
    02-26-09 07:02 AM
    is it just me but when u get a missed call or a new message the envelope with the asterisk on it shows up somewhere weird, not like that screenshot?
    02-26-09 07:03 AM
    Yes, you're right. Sorry for the different screenshot, I decided to relocate the envelope, misscalls, ym notification, facebook in one line, next to the Calendar header. I found out that there's a lot of info but small space up there.

Thanks, I will update the screenshot.

is it just me but when u get a missed call or a new message the envelope with the asterisk on it shows up somewhere weird, not like that screenshot?
    02-26-09 07:50 AM
    Nice theme!
    02-26-09 09:34 AM
    I love it. Great use of the space...cute bouncing icons.

Maybe you could add the start time to calendar items?
    02-26-09 03:56 PM
    looks very nice. I'll give it a try tonight.
    02-26-09 10:45 PM
    nice theme bro..i likes the first them of this series..very" goodlooking
    02-27-09 07:42 PM
    I'm loving it!!!
    03-01-09 09:02 AM
    I love the jumping icons and how finally the highlighting of in the today is transparent but the font is a bit too small for my eyes as well.
    03-01-09 11:39 AM
    Will resize the font, still find time to do it. Thanks for the input.
    03-03-09 11:39 AM
    I love the font size, have to agree with whoever said it further up, its small and sleek and one of the things that draws me to the theme. It's actually inspired me to change the font for rest of device to down to 7. My only possible criticism is a lot of the folder icons such as for the games folder have disappeared. If these could be brought back would be perfect.
    03-04-09 05:49 AM
    This is a very nice theme. Thank you.
    03-04-09 08:01 AM
    I also love the font size, which can show more information on one screen. Expecting Combox Theme 5,
    Last edited by Jacky_Chang; 03-04-09 at 08:56 AM.
    03-04-09 08:53 AM
    There anyway I can download this as a zip file? Thanx.

cheezz
    03-04-09 11:06 PM
    Hello everybody.

I tried to get this theme on my BB8900, but it failed the download. I can't download any .JAD file on my BB. Only the .alx files.

Can anybody help me please?

THX Bernard
    03-05-09 04:14 AM
    Awesome looking theme
    03-05-09 08:10 PM
    Very nice theme, thanks. Any idea why my calendar entries aren't showing up on the home screen? The calendar icon is there, and I can click on it to open the calendar and see my entries. But, nothing shows up on the home screen, which kind of defeats the purpose of a today version. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong?
    03-07-09 12:38 AM
    oooh yeah not bad !
    03-09-09 01:58 PM
    Very nice theme, thanks. Any idea why my calendar entries aren't showing up on the home screen? The calendar icon is there, and I can click on it to open the calendar and see my entries. But, nothing shows up on the home screen, which kind of defeats the purpose of a today version. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong?
    Go to Options - Advanced Options - Default Services.

Under Calendar, make sure you choose the email on which your appointment is made. And everything will be shown on your home screen.

ketanitem: when I change my wallpaper, the display of locked key still shown your default wallpaper, is there anywhere you can fix that? Thanks.
    03-09-09 09:50 PM
    Wow this theme is so clean!!

Is there any way to have the email and sms icons look like the original icons when you have a new message? the one with a red star next to it?

I read that the original icons are available, but I can't figure out how to change them!

thank you so much for this awesome theme!
    03-10-09 07:51 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD