Please tell me there is way to get the colored icons without the fugly t-mo theme? I love the icon colors, but absolutely HATE the pink bars for my signal. Help please.
    03-02-09 02:52 PM
    Icons can not be colored unless you want to do some work in some graphics software, and then create your own theme.

Sounds like you want a special theme... right now Plazmic, which is the company that makes the theme creator software, is BETA... there are a few people that have created themes using this BETA software, and it's not recommended to use these... you could brick your BB.

Wait a little while until they release the final version of the theme creator software. After that you might check pimpmyberry.com... they have a lot of really good theme authors that create some very good themes.
    03-02-09 03:06 PM
    You can upgrade your OS and then follow the "Unlock Vendor Themes" link in my signature and then choose another Precision Zen theme other than the T-mobile one.
    03-02-09 03:14 PM
    I got one from pimpmyblackberry.com
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 05:16 PM
    You can upgrade your OS and then follow the "Unlock Vendor Themes" link in my signature and then choose another Precision Zen theme other than the T-mobile one.
    Either your link is broke, or the site is down.
    03-02-09 06:25 PM
    Sorry about that, the link(s) should be working now.
    03-03-09 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD