This is a fairly simple theme that comes with an SRT8 Challenger background for any fellow Dodge/Challenger fans.

It is customizable however for if you would like to change it.

Icons are customizable, it has hidden today...SMS, messages, calendar, etc. show up on rollover. Status text is in the small bar on the bottom of the screen.

** There is a hidden dedicated Manage Connections button.
    ** If you scroll to the right from the profiles icon you will see "Manage Connections" show up in the bottom bar and can select it.

OTA Download here!

Thanks.
    Last edited by sdomingues; 04-08-09 at 04:29 PM.
    04-08-09 03:57 PM
    great job, looks good
    04-08-09 04:01 PM
    Just loaded this up on my new 8900 and I love it. Nice, simple, functional, and I dig both the car and the colors. Excellent job sir, excellent job.
    04-08-09 06:27 PM
    Thanks guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 10:07 PM
    Just downloaded it....Looks pretty good. Only thing is, do you plan on doing something with the icons? It is kind of plain and almost just seems like a wallpaper.
    04-13-09 04:02 PM
    No I don't...it is plain icons, the wallpaper is changeable to whatever you want...

Really I just liked the orange colours (bottom row, highlighting, etc), hidden today and I also have made the hidden manage connections icon. That was the main reason for making it really!
    04-13-09 06:12 PM
    with all due respect this doesnt look like u did anything besides change a few this..
    05-20-09 08:42 AM
    with all due respect this doesnt look like u did anything besides change a few this..
    If you read my post before you responded you would see that yes I agree, I didn't change much...just the colours, smaller text, hidden today and added a hidden connections button.

I made it for myself because I like those things. And don't worry, you are not disrespecting me, its not like I'm asking for money for it, its free!! If you don't like it, don't download it.

And besides, isn't that what the point of a theme is? To "change a few things"?
    Last edited by sdomingues; 05-20-09 at 01:51 PM.
    05-20-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD