I was going to make a candy theme, but didnt have much inspiration, so i thought i'd go with the colours for now. =]

I'm trying to save bandwidth on photobucket, so hopefully you guys won't mind my screenshots all being in one image! =]

This is just plain and simple. Hope you like it.

OTA: http://www.veryberrythemes.co.uk/can...ndystripes.jad

Extra Wallpapers:

Links to papers:
    Hello Kitty Paper
    Tiedye Paper
    Pastel Hearts Paper
    Endless Pattern Paper.

ENJOY!

SORRY ASH - I DIDNT REALISE YOURS WAS MILK CANDY STRIPES, DIDNT REALISE IT HAD CANDY IN THE NAME, WOULD HAVE CHANGED IT BUT CANT EDIT TITLE! SORRY.
    Last edited by xFluidx; 07-12-09 at 11:26 AM.
    07-12-09 11:11 AM
    Ohh it's cool....you did a awesome job miss hayley!!!!!
    07-12-09 11:31 AM
    No lauren - i just found the extra wallpapers, i made the one in the orginal theme and drew the icons on paper. I hope to make better icons one day LOL. But those will do for now.

The font is actually one i made ages ago too. HAHA. So this one's quite ME! lol
    07-12-09 11:33 AM
    Oh and thanks ash. I think i'll have to try your tutorial out soon! And play around with composer. I'm falling behind! LOL. I have two whole weeks off work - so i can live on here =]
    07-12-09 11:34 AM
    gorgeous. i love the icons..
    07-12-09 11:59 AM
    Oh and thanks ash. I think i'll have to try your tutorial out soon! And play around with composer. I'm falling behind! LOL. I have two whole weeks off work - so i can live on here =]

Yeahh well if you need help I can help ya out. I'm better with the 8900 and BOLD for the hidden docks (I don't know why). Some people made it for the storm and kept asking me questions. I seriously thought it would be useless to use it for the storm but I guess not. Enjoy your 2 weeks off though. Glad you'll be around more!
    07-12-09 12:05 PM
    I'm diggin your screenshots. This theme is sure to be a hit. Good job with the icons and choice of colors .
    Glad you're bacckk!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 12:49 PM
    Thanks Danny =]
    Since i've got a while off work - i was thinking some male friendly themes are in order! So i'll ATTEMPT to work on one of those next! haha
    07-12-09 01:01 PM
    Thanks Danny =]
    Since i've got a while off work - i was thinking some male friendly themes are in order! So i'll ATTEMPT to work on one of those next! haha
    Perfect! Ill be on the look out for it
    07-12-09 06:33 PM
    [QUOTE=xFluidx;3018139]

I was going to make a candy theme, but didnt have much inspiration, so i thought i'd go with the colours for now. =]

I'm trying to save bandwidth on photobucket, so hopefully you guys won't mind my screenshots all being in one image! =]

This is just plain and simple. Hope you like it.

OTA: http://www.veryberrythemes.co.uk/can...ndystripes.jad

Extra Wallpapers:

ENJOY!

i was still sleepy ths morning (6am here) as it's Monday ready to work, but when i saw this theme, my eyes got so wide opened and "**** yea, hayley! lol i agree with lauren, your work of art is always worth to wait for. thanks hayley! u made my monday, girl! love the icons and all, nice flow .all wallpaper match well! think this one gonna be a keeper for a while on my bb lol thanks again especially it's free .
    but i have question, izzit possible to display the icon name on home screen while we're on it? coz i look at the weather update frequently .. but over all, adorable theme,hayley!
    07-12-09 06:33 PM
    just one word to describe : AMAZING !!!!
    07-12-09 08:30 PM
    Very very cute! Love the font! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 09:07 PM
    so very cute! love it!!!
    07-13-09 08:48 AM
    Hahah thank you.

Where is NancyDrew these days anyway? I've seen only one new theme from her since i joined the forum!
    07-14-09 04:44 AM
    yea she is! she just launched the 8300 club i think!
    07-14-09 08:05 PM
    Ohhhhhhh!! Really luv it! This theme is so cute especially it has wallpaper that's mix&match for it too!
    That's excellent!! Thanks for ur cute theme
    07-25-09 07:32 AM
    It's adorable!! Haha, I have all your themes now! xD
    08-29-09 10:58 AM
    I love your themes!!thetarr always so prett. I just don't know how to use them can someone pleasesend me instructions?? Thanks!!!
    09-07-09 01:12 AM
    Any way you would be willing makin this theme for a pearl 8130 4.5 ota? I've been searching for a theme like this & haven't found one yet. Love your work!
    09-10-09 04:46 PM
    Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
    09-13-09 12:03 AM
    oh suay mak kaaa

thx naaaa
    11-28-09 02:45 AM
    is there a way to update it to 4.7 os? I would love to be able to use this theme is adorable!=]
    12-12-09 12:18 PM
    Hey the OTA link is not working. Cann you please fix it or provide a new one or a zip folder ? thank you
    01-20-10 08:14 PM
    Hi i've been trying to download candy stripes and it tells me bandwith has been exceeded. Can you help me out?
    01-28-10 03:19 PM
    It's really pretty but I can't seem to download it too. Help please?
    02-21-10 11:00 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD