Ok my question is how do you got your calendar events displayed up on the home screen after you scroll on the calendar icon? Is a TODAY THEME supposed to enable that for you?

If so can anyone help me find a Precision T-Mobile Today Theme for free? I don't need any fancy theme just the stock one with the very convenient add on of the calendar showing on the home screen.

Thanks in advance!
    01-31-10 10:12 AM
    You'll want a today theme. The ones that you scroll to the calendar icon and then see the icons are hidden today themes. There are also some non-hidden today themes that always display the calendar entries. You can search here to find one you like. There are a lot of nice free today themes.
    01-31-10 10:39 AM
    It is now a selectable option if you're using the 5.0. From the theme select screen, press the enter key and scrool to layout, press enter and select your preference
    01-31-10 10:43 AM
    sorry, that just switches to a Today type theme
    01-31-10 10:46 AM
    It is now a selectable option if you're using the 5.0. From the theme select screen, press the enter key and scrool to layout, press enter and select your preference
    Good option, but you will lose the icons at the bottom of the screen... you should find a Today theme in the 8900 Theme Forum or PimpMyBerry.com
    01-31-10 10:50 AM
    Thank you everyone for all the help! =D I read what you guys said and then managed to find this awesome FREE theme called BlackberryBliss has the today theme option and everything! Found it here on crackberry too =) I'd post a link but I dont have enough posts yet =/..
    01-31-10 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD