I've got a couple of questions... n00b questions to be sure, but...

1) Could someone please explain to me what "Hidden Today" vs. "Today" is all about? I have searched this forum for several days and have no clue what this is.

2) Mr. Loco, are you willing to do personal customizations to any of your great themes? Not to insult you, or to make you seem mercenary, but if a significant donation were made, would you make personalized alterations to an existing theme?

Thanks for all your great work!
    11-23-10 06:31 AM
    I've got a couple of questions... n00b questions to be sure, but...

1) Could someone please explain to me what "Hidden Today" vs. "Today" is all about? I have searched this forum for several days and have no clue what this is.
    I can answer that. I used to have all Danny's themes. Today means that the homescreen always shows several messages and several upcoming calendar appointments (usually 3-5). Hidden today only shows them when you roll over either the messages or the calendar icons on your homescreen. Hidden today is pretty much the only form of today that anybody uses in themes now.
    11-23-10 01:12 PM
    I can't get the standby key to work. I'm running v5.0.0.822. I did the battery pull & had no luck. Any rememdy to this guys? I downloaded hidden today.
    11-28-10 06:40 PM
    I can't get the standby key to work. I'm running v5.0.0.822. I did the battery pull & had no luck. Any rememdy to this guys? I downloaded hidden today.
    The standbye key works on certain OS's. If it's nonfunctioning on your current OS, you should either start using the lock button on the other side of the standbye button, or change OS's to one that still supports the primitive standbye button
    11-29-10 05:52 PM
    I'm starting to get a little frustrated that I can't find (or get) a clear answer from anyone...

Is the Bliss theme available for the Curve 3G ?
    12-15-10 07:32 PM
    No it isn't. It was made for the Bold 9000 and this v. which works only on the Curve 8900, Bold 9700 and Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lancer525 likes this.
    12-15-10 07:49 PM
    Well, rats... There is little point of me getting a BlackBerry then, if this theme won't work on it.

Oh well...
    12-15-10 09:19 PM
    Just get a different blackberry lol

12-15-10 09:26 PM
    Gee, who would have thought that I was so stupid that I couldn't have thought of that myself.

It's the only one available that:

A) I can afford.
    B) that is sold by the local carrier. There is no other available carrier.
    C) Isn't Verizon . **** will freeze over before I use Verizon.

Like I said, I guess I'll have to do without the damn thing.

Thanks for the really insulting response.
    12-16-10 07:21 AM
    Dude, relax, I was JOKING. I'm the only person who bothered to answer ur question in the 1st place so why would I insult you? Anyways...sorry u can't use the theme. it's too bad bcuz its really nice and a lot of hard work went into it.

12-16-10 10:12 AM
    Joking? You're telling me that you are permitted to be offensive, but I have to "relax" just because you said you were "joking"

Sorry. Not buying.
    12-16-10 11:21 AM
    Hahaha noo its called having a "sense of humor" which u clearly lack. (Oops! I'm being offensive)

Dude, quit being so sensitive. U set urself up for my reply with ur, "if I can't have this theme then why have a blackberry?" ANYBODY who read that thought the same thing that I did.

Anywho...u can't use this theme. End of story end of convo. Get off this thread now.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!!

12-16-10 12:00 PM
    I hope everyone had a good xmas, now its time to ring in the new years!! wooh!!

Vegas anyone?
    12-26-10 08:38 PM
    first of all, absolut great job.
    one question: Is it possible to change the lock screen picture?
    01-28-11 12:37 PM
964 ... 373839
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD