bDroid Javelin Edition

Supported Devices and OS: 8900 4.6.1 & OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: $3.99 - 1 week only then $4.99 after
    Where to Download?:

bDroid @ Mobihand Network

A very nice replica of the Android Google OS now for your Bold or Javelin! Three versions available, One with 4 customized icons on the home screen with a additional 7 in the hidden dock, one with no home screen icons and 7 customized icons in the hidden dock, and also one with a weather slot & 4 home screen icons w/hidden dock

Also includes the hidden today feature so when you scroll over the Message, SMS/MMS, Calendar, or Call Log you see your entries (Messages, SMS/MMS, and Phone Log only show unread)

All you have to do is pick the version you like! Since the price is so low why not get both!

Screen shots

w/Home screen icons:

Without home screen icons:

Weather Version:

Lock Screen:
    Last edited by Theme Addiction; 02-15-10 at 11:10 PM.
    05-31-09 09:03 AM
    I use this one and is one of my favorites Thanks Brian!
    06-01-09 09:38 AM
    Thanks man....I think it turned out well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 09:44 AM
    So if updated this to include Weather and Quick Launch would more people like this? or does the 4 icon on the home screen do enough for the weather slot
    07-07-09 07:57 AM
    So if updated this to include Weather and Quick Launch would more people like this? or does the 4 icon on the home screen do enough for the weather slot
    OH DEFINITELY!

I think that would be a great idea to add QL and Weather..............I know there are tons of people out there that use both, so adding those 2 things would make me rock this theme all the time! I use your Tiger Berry theme all the time and that is one of the main reasons why.............keep up the great work Addiction.

07-07-09 08:36 AM
    Thanks man...now I just gotta think of where to put them, I don't want it to look like Tiger Berry. Want to make my themes look different from each other. These are already close to each other due to the banner
    07-07-09 08:38 AM
    Nice work. I like the wallpaper you chose for it.
    07-07-09 11:30 AM
    Just updated the 4 icons on the home screen and added the Weather version...the dock only version will be updated here soon. Now OS 5.0 compatible and QL/Shortcut me as a spacebar for those with the older versions

Here's a screen shot of the weather version

**Maybe a mod can edit my title for just either "bDroid - 8900 (Premium)" or "bDroid 3 Variations - 8900 (Premium)" since there's 3 now
    02-15-10 11:08 PM
    Just updated the Dock only version for OS 5.0 and also added a Dock only version with a weather icon
    02-16-10 11:09 AM
    I never buy themes and this caught my eye and love it and I'm able to change my folders still great theme!! Just when I thought premium themes were over rated lol

02-16-10 10:57 PM
    Forgot to mention no lag!!

02-16-10 10:58 PM
    Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoy the theme...feel free to email me if your interested in any others I'll be glad to work something out with you.

Some premium themes are well worth the $$...but I'm just biased to my own lol hahaha jk there are other premium makers that make great themes as well
    02-16-10 11:03 PM
    O yes no doubt bout it there's some very creative theme builders I give much credit and I will definetly shoot you ideas if I have any .

02-16-10 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD