Here is a theme that I made a while back. I wasn't crazy about it, but hey, someone out there may like it.

All 8 homescreen icons are user defined and you need to place your "messages" and "calendar" icons on the top left and right to be able to navigate to the "today" area.

Icons slide in from the side when highlighted. Battery and signal meters are the blue circles in the middle of the screen.

Profiles icon is a fixed icon in the center.

Authorization OTA

Let's see if anyone likes my trash.
    11-13-09 08:28 AM
    that's pretty cool looking dude
    11-13-09 08:33 AM
    I personally don't like it, but I had already made those tab icons and just wanted to use them again. I made that right after I made Voyage.
    11-13-09 08:37 AM
    Lame. The theme shows no skill. Why not use some text/fonts other than english ones? I mean. Man - look at that stock wifi indicator. Omg. What a theme noob you be.

11-13-09 08:37 AM
    K this IS Sick Bro. Will it operate on 5.0?????
    11-13-09 08:41 AM
    I guess it will-I'm not sure if 5.0 is bacwards compatible.
    11-13-09 08:46 AM
    Lame. The theme shows no skill. Why not use some text/fonts other than english ones? I mean. Man - look at that stock wifi indicator. Omg. What a theme noob you be.
    What can I say-I just started doing this and I fumble my way through each time I try. Results are always ____, no matter how much work that I put in.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-14-09 at 12:05 PM. Reason: profanity
    11-13-09 08:47 AM
    Hey, I d/l this theme and I think it's pretty darned nifty. I really like the home screen.

C'mon peeps, go ahead and d/l it sight unseen and then when you go to your themes and see it, it will feel just like unwrapping a gift on Christmas. LOL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 08:54 AM
    Hey, I d/l this theme and I think it's pretty darned nifty. I really like the home screen.

C'mon peeps, go ahead and d/l it sight unseen and then when you go to your themes and see it, it will feel just like unwrapping a gift on Christmas. LOL.

I do have some screenshots attached-just saying.
    11-13-09 08:56 AM
    Ohhh... Sorry. Don't I feel lame. ;-( I was viewing on my phone and they do not come up for me.

Ok - never mind. Everyone go on with your lives. There's nothing to see here... Except apparently screenshots.

11-13-09 09:09 AM
    I do have some screenshots attached-just saying.
    shane, either send me "infected" or change your signature.
    11-13-09 09:10 AM
    Ohhh... Sorry. Don't I feel lame. ;-( I was viewing on my phone and they do not come up for me.

Ok - never mind. Everyone go on with your lives. There's nothing to see here... Except apparently screenshots.

Lmao. .....
    11-13-09 09:11 AM
    can do............change sig
    11-13-09 09:11 AM
    I'm on my phone, so I can't see the screenies either but I'm for sure dl'ing now! I know its gonna be sweet! Thanks.

11-13-09 09:17 AM
    Wow, another very unique theme Shane!! I don't know why you don't like it? I really like the silver look of the whole thing, and the tabs that come in from the side are sweet!

The active call screen is awsome! I love how you kept the words in everything, even the volume on the call screen!

You definitely put a lot of work into this, it's awesome, THANKS!!
    11-13-09 10:22 AM
    you know im pretty sure i cant remember a theme you have made i didnt like. now can you keep it to a theme a week or 2 weeks. got so many comming at once i dont know which one i wanna use lol
    11-14-09 03:22 AM
    Sorry for the "inconvienence" D! I was just pushing some previously unreleased stuff out the door.
    11-14-09 07:48 AM
    its like christmas in theme land
    11-14-09 02:44 PM
    Not to be picky or anything but would you you be willing to tweak this theme where the icons don't move just outline like it does now

11-14-09 07:42 PM
    The cool shoot in from the side icon theme thing was Pacman by Marsha.
    11-14-09 07:45 PM
    Not to be picky or anything but would you you be willing to tweak this theme where the icons don't move just outline like it does now

Sorry, this theme is as is. I don't even have the files for this one anymore. I just had the load files left in a folder.
    11-14-09 10:05 PM
    Well damn oh well still rocking it for now

11-15-09 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD