I really enjoy the lesser-thrill themes- take up less space and run faster and smoother

this is one of my favorites- the pic is gorgeous on the 8900 screen!

one icon above time/date user selectable
    two icons in upper right user selectable
    7 icons on bottom are fixed

3 viewable entries for calendar and SMS/MMS
    -no scroll to hidden today

desktop install only
    Last edited by solace.discord; 07-22-09 at 09:53 PM.
    07-22-09 09:42 PM
    The brown tree thing is excellent graphics. The icon arrangement would be good for some, and avoids the scrolling dock or the multiple disappearing/appearing dock thing for people who want to avoid going to their menu often. I avoid all of that with Quicklaunch so the fewer icons on the screen the better for my tastes. But people will go for this trust me. Good!
    07-22-09 10:30 PM
    You're right - that pic IS beautiful! Again, I like the icons in different places and since I really like that wp, I won't have to worry about changing it... (right away)

Very nice theme - I like your idea of 7 small icons in your themes - they are all icons I use. Like Newt, I use QL too, but it doesn't matter if there are icons on the hp, I'll use this theme for sure!

Thanks!!
    07-23-09 08:44 AM
    Hi Solace,

Fantastic theme! I was wondering is there a reason why I can't cahnge the homescreen image to one of my own?

Although I do think thw willow is great the theme would also work with an image I already have, but when I select 'set as homescreen image' nothing happens and it remains as the willow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 10:10 AM
    wow it does look really good on the curve screen!
    07-24-09 08:09 PM
    I think you have got a thing for trees

Awesome theme! Thanks for sharing!

I still use your tree theme that you posted a while back.
    07-25-09 05:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD