Can anyone recommend me a good basic "L" theme. I have nothing but the normal themes that ship with the phone but I need some sort of "L" theme so I can put more usable icons on the screen. Anyone have any recommendations?
    08-12-09 11:18 PM
    Can anyone recommend me a good basic "L" theme. I have nothing but the normal themes that ship with the phone but I need some sort of "L" theme so I can put more usable icons on the screen. Anyone have any recommendations?
    I really liked the "L" theme on my old 8300 series. When I got my 8900, I went looking for an "L" theme for it. I downloaded a couple from Blueroom Solution (BlueRoomSolution) but I really didn't find them as useful as the layout for the 8300. With the 8900, you really only get two more icons and the sex appeal just wasn't there anymore for me.

You can head over to Blueroom Solution and check 'em out for yourself and let us know what you think.
    08-12-09 11:29 PM
    i think there was some posted a while ago in the themes section for the 8900
    08-12-09 11:56 PM
    Does it have to be an L shaped theme?

There are themes that use mini icons & you get 8 on your homescreen (I use one called neu by ninja please).

There are also themes that have 2 rows of icons on the home screen which gives you 12 home screen icons. Here is a link for a double row theme: http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/ne...-today-270254/

Look around in the themes forum - there's lots of stuff there. I'm sure you can find something to fit your needs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 12:02 AM
    Shame RIM don't provide any decent L or Today+ ones like they used to for older devices.
    08-13-09 04:46 AM
    Shame RIM don't provide any decent L or Today+ ones like they used to for older devices.
    That's what developers are for... and they are located in the 8900 Theme forum and PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry! as well as many others.
    08-13-09 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD