Hi, Just upgraded my curve 8320 to a 8900. Looking for some great themes for my new device.

1) USC theme (University of Southern California)
    Preferably w/ customizable home screen icons. A simple 5-6 icons on the home screen (located on the L side or bottom is preferred) OR just the USC logo on home page no icons.

I saw way back someone had created one the storm that was pretty cool. Something like that would be nice!

2) Something girly with (a shade of purple being the main color)flowers, butterflies and perhaps fleur de lis? Something similar to the chanel one with the purple butterfies would be great.

Thanks in advance for someone helping me with this! I am willing to donate to also if that helps.
    05-02-09 02:33 PM
    I second the first request for a USC theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 06:07 AM
    a USC theme would be nice =)
    05-27-09 04:52 AM
    **** yeah...i'm with you all...U.S.C.!!!!
    05-27-09 06:40 PM
    lol.. no USC.. Enuff said =)
    05-28-09 06:55 PM
    ^^ Haha...you got a bruin here!

...but I have nothing against a USC theme
    05-28-09 10:52 PM
    ucla class of 2005 and 2008.. woot!
    05-28-09 11:22 PM
    Just to be nice, I might consider making a USC Football theme and a UCLA Basketball theme one of these days.
    05-29-09 02:18 PM
    I agree a USC theme for the 8900 would be nice. I'm running ely's android theme right now with USC wallpaper until I can get one.

FIGHT ON
    07-28-09 02:04 PM
    Just to be nice, I might consider making a USC Football theme and a UCLA Basketball theme one of these days.
    I would never request a theme but I like your thinking. :-D

07-29-09 12:16 AM
    A year later, has anybody found one?

08-16-10 03:00 AM
    If u give me the icons ill do it for you

08-18-10 02:27 AM
    ^^^ loll thats 95% of the work. He's requesting for someone to make the theme..
    08-18-10 03:49 AM
    ^^^ loll thats 95% of the work. He's requesting for someone to make the theme..
    :-D. As always a great point. Lol

08-18-10 09:41 PM
    :-D. As always a great point. Lol

i see noone still hasnt done anything. i'm willing to donate
    09-16-10 01:20 AM
    i see noone still hasnt done anything. i'm willing to donate
    Someone better hurry as season is already 1/6th over.

09-16-10 11:45 PM
    Be very specific as to what you want and i will see what i can do. Anything within the realms of what i am able to do i will do it for you guys in the next two or 3 days, say specifically what you want and i will try and make it. (disclaimer: i am not good at icon making so most of the icons will either be OS6 or stock) but everything else i can basically do.
    09-17-10 01:25 AM
    OK, i have tried to stick to the specifications. This one is version 1.0 and if people download it i will work on it to improve it. It has a Trojans background, 3 icons either side (5 of which are user defined) a clickable clock and manage connections and includes the OS6 icons from BBthemelab.com. It also has a custom notification icon of "SC". Check it out and let me know what you think.

Attachment 72426

Attachment 72427

Attachment 72428

Attachment 72429

OTA download link
    09-17-10 10:31 AM
    It looks great and you did a good job with the look. There is an issue that whatever you put in the first slot is also in the 2-5 slots.

I never request things with free themes but since you asked I do like weather slots and hidden todays. If you can't do that don't worry about it as you did a good job and I look forward to using this.

09-18-10 04:50 PM
    It looks great and you did a good job with the look. There is an issue that whatever you put in the first slot is also in the 2-5 slots.

I never request things with free themes but since you asked I do like weather slots and hidden todays. If you can't do that don't worry about it as you did a good job and I look forward to using this.

Aaah, ok, i will fix this thing about all 5 slots being the same thing ASAP, very strange quirk, don't know why it would do that, but will fix it ASAP. look out for version 1.1 soon with weather slot too. Currently the hidden today is beyond my capabilities, but i must learn how to do this soon as it seems there is much demand!
    09-19-10 01:30 AM
    here ya go guys, updated, fixed, and improved. Sorry about the initial bugs! improper testing!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fr...-theme-530409/
    09-19-10 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD