For this weekend through Sunday only!
    All BerryMobi themes (except Blueye) are on sale for $0.99!

Come and get some!
    06-04-10 08:50 PM
    Wassup,

I'm interested in purchasing the 7plus theme, but i have a couple of questions before I pull the trigger.

1. Does the temp stay "on" for the weather icon on the home screen? I.e. I use weatherbug so would it display the current with the hi/lo, 83 F 90/70

2. Does the application & homescreen use the same wallpaper as the call and lock screns (the black wallpaper with the blue lines on the side)?

If yes to both ill buy it...Thanks in advance
    06-05-10 01:38 PM
    Wassup,

I'm interested in purchasing the 7plus theme, but i have a couple of questions before I pull the trigger.

1. Does the temp stay "on" for the weather icon on the home screen? I.e. I use weatherbug so would it display the current with the hi/lo, 83 F 90/70

2. Does the application & homescreen use the same wallpaper as the call and lock screns (the black wallpaper with the blue lines on the side)?

If yes to both ill buy it...Thanks in advance
    I use BerryWeather and the temperature does show/stay on the home screen. Not sure about Weatherbug. You can get a free version of BerryWeather called BeWeather and that shows temperature as well.

Home screen and lock screen bg is unlocked so whatever you assign to the home screen will show up in the lock screen. App screen has the same blue wallpaper and the call screens have the black wallpaper with blue swoosh.
    All of them can be seen here.
    06-05-10 01:55 PM
    I use BerryWeather and the temperature does show/stay on the home screen. Not sure about Weatherbug. You can get a free version of BerryWeather called BeWeather and that shows temperature as well.

Home screen and lock screen bg is unlocked so whatever you assign to the home screen will show up in the lock screen. App screen has the same blue wallpaper and the call screens have the black wallpaper with blue swoosh.
    All of them can be seen here.
    Is there anyway you could make the home screen and the app screen the same as the call screen, I really like the call screen wallpaper? If not, its cool ill buy it anyway
    06-05-10 02:01 PM
    Is there anyway you could make the home screen and the app screen the same as the call screen, I really like the call screen wallpaper? If not, its cool ill buy it anyway
    Hey, there.
    Check out this FAQ customization.
    Thanks!
    06-05-10 02:03 PM
    One more question, does the the signal meter for 7plus (non-ultimate version) opens manage connections? Thanks for the quick replies
    06-05-10 02:10 PM
    So I just purchased the theme, however when purchased from my phone it automatically selected 4.6 version even though I'm running 5.0.0.681 is there anyway I can download the 5.0 version w/o paying for it again? Thx
    06-05-10 02:24 PM
    So I just purchased the theme, however when purchased from my phone it automatically selected 4.6 version even though I'm running 5.0.0.681 is there anyway I can download the 5.0 version w/o paying for it again? Thx
    Fill out this form with your PURCHASE # and I will get back to you.
    Thanks!
    06-05-10 03:41 PM
    Don't forget to check out the other themes!
    06-05-10 10:23 PM
    Sale ending today!!! Not much time left!
    06-06-10 03:02 PM
    Thanks for the quick replies
    06-07-10 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD