Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    210264CA
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Visual voicemail locks up phone

Everytime I get a voicemail a popup shows up asking me to enable this feature and to call at&t or something to enable. So I choose no then check my voicemail like normal. Next time I get a voicemail I get this same popup but now it also pulls up my browser and locks up the phone to where its unusable for a few minutes which is really annoying.

Is there a way to fix this or remove it from the phone so it will quit doing this?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by StiKs View Post
    Everytime I get a voicemail a popup shows up asking me to enable this feature and to call at&t or something to enable. So I choose no then check my voicemail like normal. Next time I get a voicemail I get this same popup but now it also pulls up my browser and locks up the phone to where its unusable for a few minutes which is really annoying.

Is there a way to fix this or remove it from the phone so it will quit doing this?
    Follow the link and instructions within and that will help you remove vvm:
    BlackberryOS - Your Blackberry RIM Software and RIM Applications Source - Updated step by step on Shrink A OS
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    210264CA
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Is there another way without having to reinstall the os?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by StiKs View Post
    Is there another way without having to reinstall the os?
    This method doesn't require you to reinstall the os, all you'll be doing is updating the os of your phone while removing vvm. The shrink-a-os will remove vvm while keeping the rest of your phone the same. It's kinda like uninstalling an app using DM, but this time you're removing a core component. I did it and it took me no more than 10mins.
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    210264CA
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Cool thanks