- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
t-mobile OS 4.6 needed
Hello, I need to downgrade to T-mobile OS 4.6. I accidentally upgraded to 5.0 and I do not like it at all. I am wondering how to go back to 4.6 which I loved.Proud to be a Firefighter
- 03-10-2013, 05:56 PM #2
T-Mobile website /bbupgrade or /bbupdate should give you OS options IIRCBLACKBERRY!! YUUUUUUUPPPPP!
I really really have to clear some stuff out - my sock drawer has devices and no socks, hahaha - my current stock is - (2) Z10s, (1) Note 2, (2) 9650s, (1) 9630, (2) 9900s, a 9810, a 9800, an 8900, an Amaze 4G, (3) RAZR V3s. a RAZR M, (4) PlayBooks....assorted docks, chargers, clips and cables....
- By kokgo20 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2010, 12:55 PM
- By copolii in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2009, 02:44 AM
- By Bruce3431 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2007, 09:57 AM
- By rcelestial707 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2007, 06:48 AM
- By physicxnad in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2007, 12:41 AM