Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Square Trade Warranty for 8900

Just got my 8900, and cannot deal with the insurance of T-Mobile. 6 bucks a month, and a 100+ deductible is a little bit too much.

I paid 76.20 with this online coupon.

Coupon Code is JANUARY20 - good til Feb 1st.

Original price of a 2 yr warranty (with accidental coverage) was 96. I love the accidental coverage cause if your clumsy like me, it gives that added protection. If you want it without it, subtract 48 bucks.

I've heard nothing but good things about this, and since I can't get a warranty through t-mobile since I upgraded one line and am using it on another, this was the best route for me to go.

Enjoy
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts

I paid $50 more for the 1 year contract so I will be eligible for upgrade pricing sooner and I am keeping my Pearl....that is my "insurance".

All in all square trade looks pretty good, relatively speaking. The 3rd year option is laughable.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

yup i agree, they put it there to hook in some extra cash from people. However, the only people it benefits is Rogers customers since they have 3 yr contracts
    CrackBerry User

Coupon Code: "THIRTY30" for 30% off up to $30.