CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,630 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Exclamation phone unlocked or not???? :/

hi all i bought my sis her first ever blackberry!!! setting it up today for her but im not sure if its unlocked or not how would i know this???

thanks for all your help dean

go into options>advanced system settings> SIM Card and type "mepd" and it will show which connections are open. All disabled is unlocked.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,630 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

cheers bud will i have to put a simcard in first as i tryed that and not working
    Banned

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

There is an easy way to find the phone locked or unlocked . Insert other network SIM card in the phone , if the Blackberry curve 8900 accepts the SIM card then its an unlocked phone ,otherwise if it says invalid sim card or asks for an unlock code , your phone is a locked phone . You need to unlock it .You can unlock your mobile by using the unlock code .There are many online service provider for getting unlock code .But you have to choose the best one . I suggest you to visit the site Mobile-unlocker.com . Here they ask to provide the mobile model,country,network provider name and IMEI number of your mobile . After they deliver the unlock code for your Blackberry mobile through mail with unlocking instructions . After unlocking it , you can use any GSM network sim card on your mobile .
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,630 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

ive sorted it pal cheers for the reply