CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy no EDGE signal

Hi, I hope someone can help, the problem is that my blackberry 8900 no signal up to EDGE here in my country and I have tried everything and I could not solve. I tested with all operators and not bone me up the signal I get the service books. other information the team is not reported by any operator already reviewed the IMEI. What I can do?

Global Posts
    35,122 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

Has it ever worked, have you tried on Wi-Fi, have you tried using a friend's SIM that is working on a BlackBerry data plan, and how did you get the service books without data?
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° `°•.¸¸.•° Born to ™ °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

si el equipo funciono bien varios meses y luego dejo de funcionar y he probado con otras SIM y no funciona y mi SIM con el plan de datos funciona en otros equipos perfectamente. cuando registro en el editor de TEH nosale nada.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

the phone worked well for several months and then stopped working and I've tried with other SIM and does not work and my SIM with data plan works perfectly on other computers. when logging in nosale TEH editor anything.

Global Posts
    35,122 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

You need to try a SIM connected to a BlackBerry data plan, that's known to work in your phone. What do you mean by "my SIM with data plan works perfectly on other computers. when logging in nosale TEH editor anything."?
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° `°•.¸¸.•° Born to ™ °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"