no EDGE signal
Hi, I hope someone can help, the problem is that my blackberry 8900 no signal up to EDGE here in my country and I have tried everything and I could not solve. I tested with all operators and not bone me up the signal I get the service books. other information the team is not reported by any operator already reviewed the IMEI. What I can do?
- 01-09-13, 11:03 PM #2
Has it ever worked, have you tried on Wi-Fi, have you tried using a friend's SIM that is working on a BlackBerry data plan, and how did you get the service books without data?
si el equipo funciono bien varios meses y luego dejo de funcionar y he probado con otras SIM y no funciona y mi SIM con el plan de datos funciona en otros equipos perfectamente. cuando registro en el editor de TEH nosale nada.
the phone worked well for several months and then stopped working and I've tried with other SIM and does not work and my SIM with data plan works perfectly on other computers. when logging in nosale TEH editor anything.
- 01-11-13, 01:02 AM #5
You need to try a SIM connected to a BlackBerry data plan, that's known to work in your phone. What do you mean by "my SIM with data plan works perfectly on other computers. when logging in nosale TEH editor anything."?
- By DJPAX in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-18-10, 09:38 PM
- By kselby123 in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-09, 09:32 PM
- By chrisy520 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-08, 10:04 AM
- By montpry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-08, 02:19 PM
- By Pete6 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 10Last Post: 04-11-08, 05:51 PM