Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Help please with screen problem...

I turned on my phone and when i did that there are random lines that go across the screen and you can see a little of the background and if you press down a little on a certain part of the screen some line will go away. But on the top half there is still a bunch. I could see enough of the screen to do a full wipe from the hand held that did not work, tried a battery pull, did not work, I did not drop it either and there is not cracks in the screen i was changing and i through my pants on the carpet but I do not think that would do anything it was in a pocket. Should I try resetting from the computer any tips, all help appreciated.

I also contacted SN Traders about the phones warranty and they told me that my 15 day warranty was up and the i had to contact the manufacture about the one year warranty but when i did that i was told that my warranty was void because it is unlocked, so i called SN Traders and they told me send them an email so the owner could look at my problem but i think they did that just so i would leave them alone...What shall I do....help please very appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help please with screen problem...-img_2879.jpg  
    Last edited by drew077; 02-25-2009 at 06:32 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    8,458 Global Posts

I would contact RIM again if I were you that phone is definitely defective and you need a replacement. Also keep trying to see if SN Traders will help you out. Keep attacking the problem from both ends until one of them helps you out.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Call RIM and don't tell them that is it unlocked, if they ask u tell them u don't know what is unlocking. Tell them that u bought it few days ago and now it is not working.

"One more thing these phones r unlocked by code ,unlocking by code does not void the warranty"
    Last edited by f0nefan; 02-26-2009 at 09:47 AM.