so i just downloaded berrybuzz trail from a ota because appworld doesnt work in my country and i downloaded the playboy irish animated theme and i did a reboot because it said some stuff might nto work untill it does so i did but now it wont let me unlock it :s i can c that the alt keyt and caps work cause when i clcik them it shows that symbole at the top right but i press the unlock bottom nothing try to type my pass nothing doesnt even say pop up the box that says emergency call unlock etc. i also just upgraded to the newest offical OS
    04-26-10 02:04 PM
    it also wont reconize it in destop manager!
    04-26-10 02:06 PM
    i urgently need help does anyone no whats up or what i can try? iv tried soft and hard reboot n nothing :/
    04-26-10 02:39 PM
    Have you tried removing the battery?
    04-26-10 03:05 PM
    yes i did, but litterally nothing help and the weird thing is that ino it responds to the lock/unlock button because if i leave for it bit the screen goes black and when i press the unlockbutton it turns on but it doesnt let me unlock
    04-26-10 10:12 PM
    so i just downloaded berrybuzz trail from a ota because appworld doesnt work in my country and i downloaded the playboy irish animated theme and i did a reboot because it said some stuff might nto work untill it does so i did but now it wont let me unlock it :s i can c that the alt keyt and caps work cause when i clcik them it shows that symbole at the top right but i press the unlock bottom nothing try to type my pass nothing doesnt even say pop up the box that says emergency call unlock etc. i also just upgraded to the newest offical OS
    its the same with me! have you sorted it out yet? if so what did you do?many thanks.
    04-11-12 06:58 AM
    i had the exact same prob when i got the irish playboy theme, what i had to do was turn it on (even tho i couldnt get past the start screen) and plug it into the computer, go into the desktop manage thing n delete the theme off my phone that way... maybe the same will work for u? good luck with it

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    04-17-12 08:42 AM
    how do i get the desktop blackberry thingy on my i mac ?:rolleyes
    12-04-12 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD