CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    2186cd3b
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Exclamation Cant type my password wont let me even unlock?!?

so i just downloaded berrybuzz trail from a ota because appworld doesnt work in my country and i downloaded the playboy irish animated theme and i did a reboot because it said some stuff might nto work untill it does so i did but now it wont let me unlock it :s i can c that the alt keyt and caps work cause when i clcik them it shows that symbole at the top right but i press the unlock bottom nothing try to type my pass nothing doesnt even say pop up the box that says emergency call unlock etc. i also just upgraded to the newest offical OS
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    2186cd3b
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

it also wont reconize it in destop manager!
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    2186cd3b
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

i urgently need help does anyone no whats up or what i can try? iv tried soft and hard reboot n nothing :/
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,313 Global Posts
    PIN
    I itch in places that should never itch!

Have you tried removing the battery?
    Da Bear
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    2186cd3b
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

yes i did, but litterally nothing help and the weird thing is that ino it responds to the lock/unlock button because if i leave for it bit the screen goes black and when i press the unlockbutton it turns on but it doesnt let me unlock
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chemel View Post
    so i just downloaded berrybuzz trail from a ota because appworld doesnt work in my country and i downloaded the playboy irish animated theme and i did a reboot because it said some stuff might nto work untill it does so i did but now it wont let me unlock it :s i can c that the alt keyt and caps work cause when i clcik them it shows that symbole at the top right but i press the unlock bottom nothing try to type my pass nothing doesnt even say pop up the box that says emergency call unlock etc. i also just upgraded to the newest offical OS
    its the same with me! have you sorted it out yet? if so what did you do?many thanks.
    CrackBerry Newbie

i had the exact same prob when i got the irish playboy theme, what i had to do was turn it on (even tho i couldnt get past the start screen) and plug it into the computer, go into the desktop manage thing n delete the theme off my phone that way... maybe the same will work for u? good luck with it

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Newbie

how do i get the desktop blackberry thingy on my i mac ?:rolleyes