- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
Blackberry 8900 trackball pcb removal
It happened to me that my trackball stopped clicking so I just started using the enter button in stead but now it's getting really difficult to scroll too, so I bought a PCB for the trackball on Ebay and I can't find out how to remove the older one.
Can someone help me please?
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-30-13, 07:26 PM #3
- 471 Posts
Yes, one of the few faults is with the longevity of the trackball. Nevertheless it takes 25 minutes to replace the $15. Trackball. (Don't get too cheap and buy a colored $10.) 4 screws and a steady hand...and you've replaced the tracking device ( that can't be replaced on later models).
Do get in habit of occasionally using the return key rather than depressing ball for certain pointing and especially photos.
Posted via CB10
- By adeelsuviyanto in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 7Last Post: 08-25-11, 03:34 AM
- By RLP06 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-10, 03:20 PM
- By mzkeirabaybii in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-10, 01:41 AM
- By mzkeirabaybii in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-10, 01:41 AM
- By JusRanum in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 10-01-09, 04:44 PM