- 11-17-2010, 01:10 PM #1
Download the Operating System from the below link:
Make sure you create a backup before you perform the below!
Instructions For Installation:
1) Install the *.exe file you just downloaded.
2) Navigate to Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader
3) Delete the file named vendor.xml
4) Connect your BlackBerry through the USB port
5) Run loader.exe
6) Follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy. (only select the stuff you need to save space)
- Retired Mod
11-17-2010, 08:44 PM #2
- 23,642 Posts
- PIN:ky Tuscadero
Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-17-2010 at 08:47 PM.