- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Thanks for any help anyone can provide. My Samsung is knackered and I am currently using my girlfriends old blackberry with my orange sim while it gets repaired. However I cannot seem to access the internet at all either through the data network or the wifi in my house. I keep getting a 'This is a Wi-fi service' error message or 'You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application' message. The calls and texts work fine. Any suggestions for how to get it working with the internet?
- By NIU_Huskie in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-08, 01:55 AM
- By BrianMi in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-08, 10:18 AM
- By yumdimsum in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-08, 08:14 PM
- By liamski in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-07, 06:03 PM
- By moulip in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 11-29-07, 04:55 AM