CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default White Screen -"No Application Linked, Factory OS", HELP!

Hello, new to this but experiencing some difficulties with my blackberry!

I recently sent it away to the repair centre as one of the buttons wasnt functioning properly. I received it back today and turned it on to find a white screen with "No Application Linked, <Factory OS> on it. Could anyone please shed some light as to what i do to sort this?

Much appreciated
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,162 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AC9A2F5

Have you tried reloading the OS yet?
    Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of no concern to you.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

No I haven't, how do i do that? Sorry I'm new to blackberrys!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Email me at mobibizhelpdesk@mobibizlive.com

Hi KVP28, please go through these links Force wipe a blackberry that does not work. (All Models - All OS versions) use this to completely wipe your device. Once the device is wiped it will come up with a white screen saying 507 reload OS. Once that is done, follow the instructions on this page Error 507, Re-install /upgrade the os on the BlackBerry (All Models - All OS versions), basically in the second step you need to install the blackberry desktop manager either from the link given or you need to use the supplied CD with the phone. Once the installation is complete connect the phone to the PC, it will give you a message stating that the OS is unable to load up and do you with so update the OS. Go ahead with that and it will fix your phone.
    Warm Regards
    Vivek
    If you have an issue and need my assistance, let me know by posting on the blog, or mobibizhelpdesk@mobibizlive.com)

"If you have every reason to be sad, then be happy for no reason"
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Has that method been proven to work?