- CrackBerry Abuser
- 101 Posts
Severe battery drain after letting it completely deplete. FIXED(finally!)
(I haven't read through the forums so I don't know if anyone has already written something similar)
I have a Curve 8520, about 2 weeks ago I forget to put it on charge before I went to bed, I found the phone off in the morning and plugged it in. Since then my battery had been draining severely especially whenever the "Data services" were on, sometimes up to 35% in less than 40 minutes whilst on standby.
So here is what I did, I fully charged the phone, then did a battery pull. Just don't put it on charge till it reboots, if you do put it on charge whilst rebooting you will still have the problem.
After it rebooted I left it on standby for 30 minutes and I've been on facebook and the crackberry forums for 1hr 40mins, and only used up 15% of battery life.
I hope this helps someone.
- By tdine05 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-02-09, 03:03 PM
- By tdine05 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-09, 12:15 PM
- By emscapt47 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-09, 06:42 PM
- By Intimidator in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 02-07-09, 11:26 AM
- By FreD_BeaR in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 01-30-09, 12:11 PM