- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Please! I need help!
My blackberry died last night while I was asleep and when I woke up this morning i tried to charge it and it wouldnt charge or come on and so I pulled the battery out and then put the battery back in and tried putting it back on the charge and the little red light comes on and stays on for like maybe 15 to 20 seconds and then it goes right back off and still nothing happens to the phone it still wont turn on... i love my phone and have been so lost without it please can someone help me try to fix it.. I just want my cell phone back ...please please help me!!
- CrackBerry Addict
12-26-2012, 08:33 PM #2
- 807 Posts
Re: Please! I need help!
Try leaving it off and and plugged in overnight. Resist the tempation to turn it on when the red light comes on.
BUT usually in this case,your battery is dead. You'll have to geta new one.
Tip: Never let your battery die completely. If its love or in red,.turn it off immediately. Also, use the auto on and off feature. At night while sleep, I have my BB turn of for about 4 hours then trun back on. This allows your battery to also get a good night sleep as well and be fully energized for the next day.
I wish you the best of luck.Not a hippy, but I do appreciate peace, love, and happiness.
- By trmr2000 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2011, 01:07 PM
- By Urban Blue in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 18Last Post: 09-21-2008, 11:02 PM
- By Urban Blue in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2008, 10:39 AM
- By Urban Blue in forum T-MobileReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2008, 10:31 AM
- By maw844 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2007, 11:24 PM