Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts
    PIN
    313FC20C
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default OS 7 on curve 8530??

Will there be a new OS for my phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts

No, nothing past OS5.
    The 85XX series did not/will not get OS6.
    Last edited by californiablackberry; 06-10-2011 at 12:04 AM.
    Perhaps life is just that...a dream and a fear.
    Thanked by 2:
    evil.bunny (06-10-2011),  Laura Knotek (06-09-2011) 
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    772 Global Posts

Good Luck getting OS 7 on your 8500!

ROFL There we go again!!!

C'mon... COMMON SENSE plese??? You know you won't get 6 but you have hopes for 7???

Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry User

Really diegonei, really? If you don't want to help why even take the time?

Quote Originally Posted by jscar66 View Post
    Really diegonei, really? If you don't want to help why even take the time?
    Because I love that image... and I earned the right to be a little hard by all the helping I've done.

Having common sense will never hurt and the OP could use some.
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry User

You've earned the right to be an Ahole? Ya cuz that's what CB is all about apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by jscar66 View Post
    You've earned the right to be an Ahole? Ya cuz that's what CB is all about apparently.
    Looks like we spotted a troll.

Not gonna feed ya, so, have a nice day?
    Last edited by diegonei; 06-11-2011 at 12:05 PM.

CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,228 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me if you want/need it.

Both are trolling. --; Stop.

No it will not. Not even the 9650 gets 7.

Or the 9800 or the 9780.

CrackBerry User

Wouldn't you be the troll in this one? Check my posts. I don't treat ppl like crap cuz they're new to BB's. If I can help I do. If I can't I don't post! You, sir said nothing other than trying to degrade someone for asking a dumb question. You're prob a mod, so you love BB, but you're not helping by saying things like that. I've been on CB for four years and a user for five.. Your post said nothing other than you're an ***** and that is not helpful. You posted on that ? Just to be a ****. (Definition of troll) you are helpful normally. You have actually helped me more than once. Ty but there is no reason to be a DB when someone asks for help help or don't , but don't be that guy!!!!!

See what I ment by not feeding, DC?

Ok jscar66, let's make this clear once and for all so we can all go back to our lives here: I love the Deadpool picture (and all it's variations) and I will use it whenever I find it necessay. It is, much like the character in the image, more on the humorous side than anything. If you lack a sense of humor to notice take a little sarcasm, I'm sorry.

You've been in CB for all that and your post count is what? 34? Don't take it on me, I am near 5000 posts and I know for a fact over 50% of them were doin my best to help people (good chance of 20% goofy remarks there). If you are so pissed, report this thread to the mods (neither me or Death Command are mods btw, so we can be hit by the almight mod stick anytime).

Go ahead. If it will make you feel better.

And before I leave... Troll (Urban Dictionary): "One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument".

While our posts were on the "drop it" side, yours were on the "let's fight over it" side. I won't come back to this thread, it ends here for me.

EDIT: And if the OP was really hurt, all he had to do was as for an appology. HE would get one.
    Last edited by diegonei; 06-11-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Thanked by:
    californiablackberry (06-11-2011)