Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default New Situtation - BB 8520 white screen when used for a while

have a white screen problem with my BB curve 8520. WHen surfing or making calls for a while i get the white screen. When the phone is put back on charge it reboots back to normal and then same again when used for a while. What could be the problem? any help highly appreciated since i am at my wits end in searching for a solution.

OS - 5.0 bundle 1682 recently upgraded
    CrackBerry Newbie

My wife just had that same problem. We took the phone to our service provider and they said the battery was swollen and that it had a dead cell. We just got a new battery today. They said this is a common problem with BB's, so get your battery checked.
    hope this helps.
    Last edited by dracattack; 06-15-2012 at 12:50 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

yes the battery is the problem ... whenever it becomes swollen it affects the phone bigtime. As I've said b4 in another thread, it happens with 9700's, 8900's and 8520's. Here is a link to a youtube video I did demonstrating the problem with a BB 8900...... Javelin

Check out the BlackBerry Phone Repairs website http://cellphonediary.com/
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default my blackberry phone showing white screen

my blackberry 8520 showing white screen when i use my phone for 10 or 15 min approx it shows white screen and when i em doing charging side by side i em working it doesnt show white screen and when it shows white screen i hve to take out my phone battery and den i hve to put it in again if it is charging it wil start as normally it used to do but if i em starting widout charging it doesnt start
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default my BB 8520 makes white while i was using for a while

my BB 8520 makes white while i was using for a while
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default my BB 8520 makes white while i was using for a while

my blackberry 8520 showing white screen when i use my phone for 10 or 15 min approx it shows white screen and when i em doing charging side by side i em working it doesnt show white screen and when it shows white screen i hve to take out my phone battery and den i hve to put it in again if it is charging it wil start as normally it used to do but if i em starting widout charging it doesnt start
    CrackBerry Newbie