- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Memory wipe frozen still after 14 hours!
I have a BB 5250 which I am actually looking to sell. I was about to post it last night and so I decided to do a full memory wipe to clear cookies etc and reset it to factory settings. (In hindsight the memory wipe was pointless).
I started the wipe at just after 21:00 last night and locked my phone. The message came up to say it was starting the wipe and eventually my screen went white with the timer icon. I went to bed around 23:00 and it was the same, so I figured it was just taking a while and plug it in to charge.
Got up this morning and it was the same. So I took out the battery to soft reset it, but now when I put the battery back in, I just get the white screen with the timer.
Not sure what to do next! Any ideas?
- 11-27-12, 08:15 AM #2
A timer or this:
WAPers do it With A Passion
Zee - Cue Warrior °.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.° BBOS Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- By dcalvo2 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-11, 07:35 AM
- By Peppy690 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-11, 11:51 PM
- By wallin2 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 05-01-08, 03:16 PM
- By 2A_Batterie in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-08, 12:22 PM
- By tjfitzy in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-07, 05:39 PM