Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy HELP-White Screen w/"Device Error 370" flashing on & off

Downloaded New FB App, reset the phone and the result was a blank screen which flashes to white w/ "Device Error 370" but never stays on long enough to allow the reset. I've updated the Blackberry desktop program & connected the phone, but because the phone is stuck in the reboot cycle, I cannot do anything through desktop (message: "BlackBerry Desktop software cannot communicate with connected device.". Any help out there Thanks in advance.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,183 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me for BBM pin.
    http://twitter.com/Wackostu Pearl Flip>8520>9300>new 9300 (bad trackpad)>9900>iPhone4S +Playbook

"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." .....Tony Stewart

You cant hold no groove, if you aint got no pocket!.... Bootsy Collins

Bass Playing Blackberry/iPhone Addict Club Charter Member
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Unhappy Thanks for the info, but....

The info is great but is not working for me because the computer is reading my pin and not coming out of the reboot sequence, offering no options for reloading the OS in the device Application Loader screen... any other suggestions?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,183 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me for BBM pin.

Did you do a battery pull first to see if that would correct the 307 error. Sorry I didnt recommend that first. Try a battery pull and see if it boots normally.
    http://twitter.com/Wackostu Pearl Flip>8520>9300>new 9300 (bad trackpad)>9900>iPhone4S +Playbook

"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." .....Tony Stewart

CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Yes, I did that when the problem began last night and as instructed in the link you sent. I'm beginning to go through withdrawal because I'm tethered to my desktop. oh the horrors of a Curve-less existence...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,183 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me for BBM pin.

Pull the battery again. Then you can enter safe mode by holding the back button once you put the battery in. It may take a couple of minutes. You should then be able to delete FB and try and reboot or re-install your OS.

CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Tried it, No good... as soon as I put the battery in it starts the reboot cycle again & goes to a blank screen. any other suggestions?