Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default HELP!

i have a blackberry 8520 my carrier is o2, and i tried to download the bbm voice app. And i dunno if i downloaded it....
    i have tried it throught the computer aswell, and it says i have already got it? but my app world is saying 'v.06' or something!
    can my phone even get bbm voice? PLEASE HELP!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,804 Global Posts

if you upgrade your 8520 to os6 you can download from here RROYY - APPLICATIONS direct on your phone. BBM7 for os5 has only just been announced and isn't showing on rroyy site yet.

EDIT: Sorry bad information, the 8520 can't be upgraded to OS6. You should be able to download the OS5 version direct on your phone from here http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst.../3729/?lang=en Also I expected rroyy will be updating soon with a version on his site, he's usually pretty quick to provide.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joe93 View Post
    i have a blackberry 8520 my carrier is o2, and i tried to download the bbm voice app. And i dunno if i downloaded it....
    i have tried it throught the computer aswell, and it says i have already got it? but my app world is saying 'v.06' or something!
    can my phone even get bbm voice? PLEASE HELP!
    Would like to know how this goes as i have a friend experiencing the same issue. App world says BBM 7 is installed but the bbm version reads as 6.x.x.xx. Makes me wonder if BBM 7 is available on the 8520 yet.

Can anyone confirm if they were able to successfully use BBM 7 on the 8520??