- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
i have a blackberry 8520 my carrier is o2, and i tried to download the bbm voice app. And i dunno if i downloaded it....
i have tried it throught the computer aswell, and it says i have already got it? but my app world is saying 'v.06' or something!
can my phone even get bbm voice? PLEASE HELP!
- 01-04-2013, 03:32 PM #2
if you upgrade your 8520 to os6 you can download from here RROYY - APPLICATIONS direct on your phone. BBM7 for os5 has only just been announced and isn't showing on rroyy site yet.
EDIT: Sorry bad information, the 8520 can't be upgraded to OS6. You should be able to download the OS5 version direct on your phone from here http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst.../3729/?lang=en Also I expected rroyy will be updating soon with a version on his site, he's usually pretty quick to provide.
Last edited by djenkins6; 01-04-2013 at 03:45 PM.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-07-2013, 08:27 AM #3
- 445 Posts
Can anyone confirm if they were able to successfully use BBM 7 on the 8520??
- By mrmeth in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:11 PM
- By Burgaz in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-01-2008, 02:08 PM
- By thecosworth in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2007, 04:16 PM
- By ohad_129 in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 9Last Post: 03-27-2007, 10:34 AM
- By macgyver in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2007, 06:17 PM