During the day on my 8530 all calls go to VM and no notice that I received a SMS
A little background on this device. It was originally a Sprint device with a SIM. It was flashed to Verizon so I could use it on Page Plus with no SIM. Software version is 5.0
It works great making calls and sending SMS. Occasionally I discover (daily) that my calls are going straight to VM. Once I make a call from the 8530, then I get missed calls logged, Voice Mail alerts and any SMS that were received during the period of time it wasn't "receiving". At first I thought it was related to Bedside Mode, so I disabled that. I tried a different battery as well. It might be okay for a few hours, then it happens again.
Re: During the day on my 8530 all calls go to VM and no notice that I received a SMS
Well, I figured it could be the OS, so I downgraded to 5.0 bundle 1108 (from 1675) and we'll see how it goes. Under Options/Mobile Network/mobilenetwork still shows Sprint PCS and Available networks only shows Sprint PCS. I suppose that isn't going to change when it's flashed from Sprint? When it starts it still shows the Sprint splash screen.
not too worried about that, just hope the OS reload helps my mail issue.
- By mss-ca in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2012, 09:28 AM
- By hatmsteve in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2009, 02:56 PM
- By keyfin in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2009, 10:18 PM
- By Nimaran in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2008, 02:23 PM
- By georgerwu in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 02-28-2008, 08:42 PM