- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Diagnostics Trackpad Curve 8520
I recently acquired a Curve 8520 from a friend who informed me that the trackpad would no longer scroll but would click.
I purchased a new trackpad from ebay and also a new casing and housing as the present one was a little tatty.
I fitted the new trackpad to the phone however im still not able to scroll only click, I have tighted the torx screw however it does not seem to want to tighten as I believe the whole inside the keypad casing to which it fastens to has been stretched.
I have tried placing some additional support under the metal track in order to try and see if I can get a secure connection just to diagnose the port but everything I have tried have left no movement with this port.
Can anyone recommend any other options in order to try and get the trackpad working, I have done numerous battery pulls, I have also downgraded software in case there was a problem however nothing has worked.
Could this be a board problem.
- By bondarun in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:52 AM
- By dapz101 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2011, 11:53 PM
- By SamBBDavidson in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 8Last Post: 06-23-2011, 08:11 AM
- By Miss_Beccax0x in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2010, 03:44 PM
- By cnorton in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 22Last Post: 05-08-2009, 04:08 PM