Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
Like Tree3Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

my 8520 was working perfectly fine until last night i saw 'insert Sim card' on the screen...very strange... i took out the Sim card n re-insert but its still saying 'insert sim card'. what could be wrong?
    CrackBerry Newbie

hello, you seem to be so much more familiar with your blackberry than i am, true, i just got it 3 days ago...so can you please tell me if you know any free programs that allow me to make international calls or video calls, like the Iphone users have Viber? can you also suggest which are the interesting and useful apps to have on a BB Curve 8520? thank you so much!
    CrackBerry User

i have a fully flashed sprint blackberry curve 8530 to metro pcs but my picture or internet browser doesnt work? help!!! my youtube or my gps dont work either!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Reyna- you're gonna need a BlackBerry data plan
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    269180ED

Hi all,

A BB noob question. How can I create a folder in Saved Message under Application? Or is there an application that can saves SMS in different folder?

I do a lot of mobile transactions via SMS and I want to save the SMS as a prove of transaction. But I want to save it in different folder based on the topic or group of the SMS. How can I do that in Curve 8520 with or without 3rd party app as long as I can save the SMS. The threaded sms doesn't help me because it will be a lot of sms to search if I want to find a specific sms transaction.

Thank you in advance
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,244 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by niley1984 View Post
    my 8520 was working perfectly fine until last night i saw 'insert Sim card' on the screen...very strange... i took out the Sim card n re-insert but its still saying 'insert sim card'. what could be wrong?
    If haven't fixed yet.. try to use another SIM card, from the same carrier.. see if it's a SIM card issue.. if the problem is the same you can try to use other's carrier SIM card if your device is unlocked...
    If it's not a SIM card issue then maybe it's a broken SIM slot... you can fix it in a Phone shop.
    CrackBerry Newbie

My BB curve 8520 is 3 weeks old and I'm having problem with the screen. This morning it just went blank white but I can receive calls and sms but can't view from whom its coming from, I have tried the battery pull and it responses for a few seconds then it goes blank white again. Anyone can help??
    CrackBerry Newbie

hiii i have bought curve 8520 and am unable to open some media files with rem extension how can i convert them again to jpg or other formats r open them
    CrackBerry Newbie

Does anyone know how to find the IMEI # on the Cricket Blackberry Curve 8530? all i see on status is MEID (dec) , I want to unlock this phone for Telcel.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,980 Global Posts
    PIN
    HollisterCO511@aol.com hit me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jpreme87 View Post
    Does anyone know how to find the IMEI # on the Cricket Blackberry Curve 8530? all i see on status is MEID (dec) , I want to unlock this phone for Telcel.
    The MEID is the CDMA equivilent of the IMEI number.
    CrackBerry Newbie

All my friends sms are set out like blackberry messenger but mine isnt,howdo i get mine like my friends?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default not updating

no matter what i do my phone doesnt update from 4.6.1 to os5....i hav done all the procedures on the forum but thy jus run on my phone n it restarts n on same 4.6...
    wat can i do to update it??
    no wireless update
    no app world
    pics dont save
    these r some probs aftr reinstaillin
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by camstuf View Post
    So I did this... But it is still in gray... When I go to work today, I will see if the wifi at work connects with my Blackberry, so I can determine if it is my wireless router or if it is my Blackberry...
    It is amazing how much I miss using the wifi! I go on the internet alot, and the 3g is so slow compared to the wifi.
    Does anyone have any other suggestions?
    Please come visit my Etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/darkmuse
    Please like me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/OceanMuseDesigns
    kdeckels likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Question How To

Is it possible to get forwarding of BBM from my 1stBB to another 2nd BB. eg. like if i receive any BBM from any of my friends in 1st BB...can that BBM be forworded automaticaly to my 2nd BB??

Huziafa
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Changing my user and password from blackberry wold app

Hy,

My name is Anamaria and I that you can help me

I own a Blackberry Curve 8520 and I have created an account on the BB world app so that I can download themes and other great stuff. The issue is that the user and password I knew seem not work anymore and also the password recovery for which I have chosen a security question don't work either. Unfortunately, I do not have access anymore to the e-mail address which I registered so I would like to know if can change this e-mail address so that I can reset my user and pass or if my account can be reset so that I can create a new one. I have tried also to create a new account but the system recognizes my phone already registered.

Please help me if you can because I really love the apps from Blackberry world.

And also the GPS is not working anymore, for example if I want to check in from the Facebook app I receive the following answer: No GPS support. Your device does not support location services. To use Facebook Places, a device with built-in location services is required."

Thank you in advance and I look forward to receiving your reply

Global Posts
    7,661 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AD743B7

Quote Originally Posted by Anamaria Baragan View Post
    Hy,

My name is Anamaria and I that you can help me

I own a Blackberry Curve 8520 and I have created an account on the BB world app so that I can download themes and other great stuff. The issue is that the user and password I knew seem not work anymore and also the password recovery for which I have chosen a security question don't work either. Unfortunately, I do not have access anymore to the e-mail address which I registered so I would like to know if can change this e-mail address so that I can reset my user and pass or if my account can be reset so that I can create a new one. I have tried also to create a new account but the system recognizes my phone already registered.

Please help me if you can because I really love the apps from Blackberry world.

Thank you in advance
    Try logging in to https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/ and if you click forgot password, you will be asked recovery question .. After a couple of fails you will get asked to reset your bbid. Unfortunately if you go down this route you will lose your apps on bbw and will start from scratch. Good luck
    CrackBerry Newbie

thank you zocster, I will try this, I do not care if I will start from scratch, the important thing is that I can use the BB app world the apps can be installed again, right?

Global Posts
    7,661 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AD743B7

thank you zocster, I will try this, I do not care if I will start from scratch, the important thing is that I can use the BB app world the apps can be installed again, right?
    That is correct, but you will lose your paid app I believe
    CrackBerry Newbie

Yeeeeey! it worked! I have restarted the pass and the ID.Thank you!
    And now how can I make the GPS work? thank you again

Global Posts
    7,661 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AD743B7

Yeeeeey! it worked! I have restarted the pass and the ID.Thank you!
    And now how can I make the GPS work? thank you again
    I do not believe the 8520 has a dedicated GPS chip, you need to get a bt GPS dongle of some sort. Welcome to CB!

Sent from my zipaligned and deodexed own custom ROM on HTC One X
    CrackBerry Newbie

At first my phone was blocked in the Vodafone network and it worked and I unblocked it and since then it didn't worked anymore thank you
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910