Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Thumbs down Can't text certain phone numbers...

I have an unlimited text plan, my memory is not even close to full, and my security settings are not restricting. I've checked everything that the internet has said could be the issue.

I can't receive texts from one certain phone number (maybe more, but just haven't found out). I can send a text to my friend's number, but they won't receive it, and they too can send it but I won't receive it.

My friend has At&t, but we were able to text back and forth before, with my same device and his too. He went out of the country and de-activated his phone service, and once back reactivated it. Since then, we've been having this issue.

WHAT IS THIS!? And who else's texts aren't I receiving!? What do I do????
    CrackBerry Geek

Global Posts
    30,769 Global Posts

It sounds like something has not been set up properly on your friend's account. He should contact AT&T. When he returned to the country and reactivated his account, it sounds like somebody on AT&T did not provision his phone properly.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN

I agree with lak611. The problem is probably not on the phone, but on the carrier. I'd give AT&T a call and see what they would do.