I can't find pictures I've hidden on this stupid blackberry its the BlackBerry Curve 8520/8530 Smartphones thats exactly what it says on the manual. I've read every thread that says "media>explore>go to where the
    picture is supposed to be, hit menu show hidden"

I DO NOT HAVE THIS ON MY BLACKBERRY! I don't know what to do and its getting very frustrating. Can someone give me tips that actually help please.

All I get when I click my bb button in my media home is: move, move to folder, hide, and switch application.

Thanks so much for the help.
    10-27-10 10:53 PM
    You have to click on the media folder, then hit the bb button, not just hover over it.
    10-27-10 11:33 PM
    ok so idk if you found the answer or not, but I had this same problem, but I found it. you need to go to applications,files,file folder,media card, blackberry,pictures..then highlight the camera and hit the bb key and go to show hidden..and if u want to unhide them, go to the folder or pic, hit the bb key and go to properties and uncheck hidden.. hope this helps!
    12-05-10 03:36 PM
    I had to use filescout lite. I think that's what its called anyway.
    12-06-10 02:04 AM
    I tried everything that everyone has said to try and I still can't find the folder of pics that is hidden....are they lost forever?
    04-05-11 12:46 PM
    ok so idk if you found the answer or not, but I had this same problem, but I found it. you need to go to applications,files,file folder,media card, blackberry,pictures..then highlight the camera and hit the bb key and go to show hidden..and if u want to unhide them, go to the folder or pic, hit the bb key and go to properties and uncheck hidden.. hope this helps!
    man you are AWSOME thank you
    11-30-12 07:51 AM
    Use FileScout App
    12-02-12 06:48 AM
    hi
    im having a p> roblem unhidding files. My whole media card got hidden while i was downloading a song from the internet. i found a temp solution by going to> "media"> press "blackberry menu"> "explore"> "media card"> "blackberry menu"> "show hidden"> "blackberry" and all the folders will be there. I need a way get my files back in the normal location so dont have to do all that
    01-15-13 04:02 AM
    Suuuuuuuuuper Teets.................
    06-02-14 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD