Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Can't find Hidden Pictures 8520/8530

I can't find pictures I've hidden on this stupid blackberry its the BlackBerry Curve 8520/8530 Smartphones thats exactly what it says on the manual. I've read every thread that says "media>explore>go to where the
    picture is supposed to be, hit menu show hidden"

I DO NOT HAVE THIS ON MY BLACKBERRY! I don't know what to do and its getting very frustrating. Can someone give me tips that actually help please.

All I get when I click my bb button in my media home is: move, move to folder, hide, and switch application.

Thanks so much for the help.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,183 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me for BBM pin.

You have to click on the media folder, then hit the bb button, not just hover over it.
    http://twitter.com/Wackostu Pearl Flip>8520>9300>new 9300 (bad trackpad)>9900>iPhone4S +Playbook

"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." .....Tony Stewart

You cant hold no groove, if you aint got no pocket!.... Bootsy Collins

Bass Playing Blackberry/iPhone Addict Club Charter Member
    CrackBerry Newbie

ok so idk if you found the answer or not, but I had this same problem, but I found it. you need to go to applications,files,file folder,media card, blackberry,pictures..then highlight the camera and hit the bb key and go to show hidden..and if u want to unhide them, go to the folder or pic, hit the bb key and go to properties and uncheck hidden.. hope this helps!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

I had to use filescout lite. I think that's what its called anyway.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default still cant find my pics

I tried everything that everyone has said to try and I still can't find the folder of pics that is hidden....are they lost forever?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Teets View Post
    ok so idk if you found the answer or not, but I had this same problem, but I found it. you need to go to applications,files,file folder,media card, blackberry,pictures..then highlight the camera and hit the bb key and go to show hidden..and if u want to unhide them, go to the folder or pic, hit the bb key and go to properties and uncheck hidden.. hope this helps!
    man you are AWSOME thank you
    CrackBerry User

Use FileScout App
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default hidden blackberry files cant be unhidden

hi
    im having a p> roblem unhidding files. My whole media card got hidden while i was downloading a song from the internet. i found a temp solution by going to> "media"> press "blackberry menu"> "explore"> "media card"> "blackberry menu"> "show hidden"> "blackberry" and all the folders will be there. I need a way get my files back in the normal location so dont have to do all that
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thumbs up

Suuuuuuuuuper Teets.................