- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
Calendar reminder hassle
I have googled this quite a bit but there seems to be no workaround.
Say I have an appointment on my calendar to add chlorine to my well, but I can't get to that well for another 15 hours. I can't hold off my reminders for anywhere near that long. I have given up on my calendar for that reason but still need it badly.
- 01-19-13, 08:03 AM #2
I'm not sure i understand the question...
Can't you just edit the time of the calendar entry for 15 hours later then you originally had it set for?
I've snoozed calendar entries for an entire day before haha. Just kept pressing snooze every 30 minutes.
- By Super Vervet in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-10, 05:38 AM
- By pvdiamon in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 10Last Post: 02-23-08, 01:24 PM
- By DrewBerry in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-08, 09:28 PM
- By vaughnq in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-07, 09:29 AM
- By mgsm666 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 8Last Post: 09-13-07, 05:13 PM