- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Blackberry Messenger problems
First of all, hi from a new forum member.
Now the problem. Sorry of this has been answered before but I couldn't find it.
My son's Curve 8520's BBM icon vanished after a recent update. I looked in all the folders and it wasn't there, it wasn't hidden either. The phone and App World saw the app as being installed but no icon on the phone anywhere. So, following advice somewhere on the web I tried un installing BBM. Unfortunately App World sees BBM as being installed which is making reinstalling it IMO, impossible.
Any ideas are really appreciated.
- By RocknRollMelissa in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-14-2008, 08:24 PM
- By mrlemm in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-17-2007, 03:58 AM
- By rsq196 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2007, 08:43 PM
- By Atrocity in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2007, 04:07 PM
- By jafranco in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:58 PM