CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Blackberry Enterprise Server Won't Connect

I have a Blackberry 8520 on Orange and I pay the 5 pounds a month for the Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) and I have rang 453 and it says I have 99.9mb free internet left this month but I can't connect to the internet, when I send messages on BBM or Whatsapp they don't come through to the person I'm sending them too and when I try to go on the internet or Facebook it say this is a wifi service. So I went into the service settings and it just says 'Blackberry Enterprise Server Not Connected' why is it doing this I rang orange and they sent me a new phone but it still doesn't work, and when I rang Orange again the Indian on the other end just said I needed the BIS which I already have.

Any suggestions of why the internet isn't working, because if I can't get it fixed I'm buying a Iphone I've had so many problems with Blackberry.

Thanks Matty
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,984 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Moonshine Please.

Not sure why it's not connecting, but to answer one question for you. You mentioned that you went to settings and it says 'Blackberry Enterprise Server Not Connected'. That is simply because you are using BIS and not BES. BES is typically corporate users, so unless it's a company, work phone that they manage you won't or shouldn't have a BES connection. Hopefully someone will be to help with the other connectivity issues. You may want to resend the service books.
    "When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down."