- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Blackberry curve 8520 problem
i have a blackberry curve 8520 i have had it for a very long period now and it has been functioning well.
starting from yesterday i realized that my phone does not charge well and every time i go on to youtube to watch a video the screen goes white so i have to do a baterry pull and it fixed the problem.now i am facing a bigger problem my device does not boot up at all now it just turns white after i put the charger in it boots up but for a short period of time.the same thing happens
i need HELP
please and thanks
- CrackBerry User
04-06-2013, 04:05 PM #3
- 11 Posts
When i had my old blackberry 8520 (i now have 9320) it was great for ages then i noticed problems with it charging and that it took about 3 hours to fully charge and it would only last a few hours of light use before the battery had completley gone. So yeah in my advice get a new battery and see it it improves.
- By JThompson7 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2011, 03:51 PM
- By JThompson7 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2011, 03:51 PM
- By theprodigalz in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2011, 04:22 PM
- By Blackberry072010 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:44 PM
- By KjzImpact in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 19Last Post: 06-30-2010, 03:29 PM