CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Exclamation Blackberry 8520 Curve Housing Issues!!!

Hi im having issues with a new blackberry case, i removed the old case carefully and applied the new housing the sides and very top will not clip in regardless of the amount of force i apply . Apparently theres a technique to it but i cannot do it , my local phone repair shop said it would be £45 for them just to try ...

Heres an image of my dilema.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blackberry 8520 Curve Housing Issues!!!-img_0083-1-.jpg   Blackberry 8520 Curve Housing Issues!!!-img_0084-1-.jpg  
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default front cover

You must make sure that the 2 little tabs at the top of the front cover are located in the slots. Offer up the front cover so that it is slightly above the top of the phone then slide it down into place. then engage the rest of the cover in the housing.

If it still won't fit, you have probably not got the main board and screen assembly fitted correctly in the bottom housing and its sticking up too high.

GOOD LUCK!
    CrackBerry Newbie

hey amazingmin ive tried what you said and it isn't working could it be that the play button at the top of my phone is squished in??
    ive tired doing this for ages and its starting to frustrate me quite a bit,