- CrackBerry Newbie
- 7 Posts
BB crashing, glitching
I've had my Blackberry Curve 8520 for almost over a year now and now it's really acting up.
First it started with the screen just going white and the phone switching off when I would be watching YT vids or whatever on low battery, now it's gone to another level
The screen first glitches, these vertical tile-ish things appear and then the entire screen just turns white and stays that way. The phone does not reboot. If I do the battery out reboot, the loading reaches the end and then the screen turns white again.
I loaded up the phone with a new OS, fresh start, reloaded my stuff with my backup and still the phone crashes.
BTW : I tried this How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
any suggestions on what is wrong with the phone?
- By Angelia in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-09, 03:11 PM
- By sssspshh in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-08, 12:56 PM
- By digitaldisguise in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-08, 12:00 PM
- By escozoo2900 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-08, 04:13 PM
- By Jhonea in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-08, 11:30 PM