Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By dictoresno
  • 1 Post By exelant
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    2858EC5D
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default battery life?

how longer does your battery last after you unplugged it?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    9,244 Global Posts

this is kind of a subjective question. it depends on a million different things like device model, battery health, running apps, network, usage....etc. so there is no solid answer.

Global Posts
    6,052 Global Posts

Also depends on os. On 7.1 I get about 30% better batt life than 7.0

Global Posts
    12,616 Global Posts

Some would lead you to believe not what's expected, but it really depends on how you use your device. Some expectations are higher than others

Global Posts
    35,128 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

It's like asking how long a pint of ice cream will last.

What flavor/brand, how many in the household, anyone on a diet, got company coming over, lactose intollerant, eating disorders, will there be toppings involved, who's got a spoon, do we even care what utensil it's eaten with, will there be a power outage, banana split.......?

WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior °•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•° `°•.ΈΈ.•° Born to ™ °•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•° Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"

Global Posts
    9,244 Global Posts

general threads like these from posters with less than 5 posts, make me believe people just like to come to forums and stir pots. i mean, its such a generic question with no real answer. at first i was like "not sure if serious" but then i gave the OP benefit of the doubt. now im thinking otherwise.

PIN
    ( ͡•_͡•)

A simple question to get one's feet wet, but not controversial enough to draw critical attention. So a simple answer - batteries last less time now than ever. Welcome to Crackberry Don.
    “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” C. Ponder

101 Lecture Series
    Thanked by:
    BigBadWulf (06-09-2012) 
    spencerdl likes this.