how longer does your battery last after you unplugged it?
    06-09-12 01:15 AM
    this is kind of a subjective question. it depends on a million different things like device model, battery health, running apps, network, usage....etc. so there is no solid answer.
    LeenaNag, Spencerdl and BigBadWulf like this.
    06-09-12 02:03 AM
    Also depends on os. On 7.1 I get about 30% better batt life than 7.0
    06-09-12 03:25 AM
    Some would lead you to believe not what's expected, but it really depends on how you use your device. Some expectations are higher than others
    06-09-12 06:39 AM
    It's like asking how long a pint of ice cream will last.

What flavor/brand, how many in the household, anyone on a diet, got company coming over, lactose intollerant, eating disorders, will there be toppings involved, who's got a spoon, do we even care what utensil it's eaten with, will there be a power outage, banana split.......?

06-09-12 06:52 AM
    general threads like these from posters with less than 5 posts, make me believe people just like to come to forums and stir pots. i mean, its such a generic question with no real answer. at first i was like "not sure if serious" but then i gave the OP benefit of the doubt. now im thinking otherwise.
    06-09-12 07:10 AM
    A simple question to get one's feet wet, but not controversial enough to draw critical attention. So a simple answer - batteries last less time now than ever. Welcome to Crackberry Don.
    Spencerdl and BigBadWulf like this.
    06-09-12 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD