Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Back in black!

After having the HTC EVO for under a year, I have decided I needed a straight forward phone that is simple and just plain works. So I decided to go with a Curve 8530 for now until the new models come out for Sprint later this year. It's good to be back.
    Blackberry 8530. Back in black after EVO
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    PIN
    328689E5

WELCOME!!! Its great to have you back. The Evo is a nice device but it lacks in the usability department. I myself tried one and gladly traded it for a Bold 9650. Its glad to have you back! There are some very exciting things ahead for team RIM and its glad to have one more player back with the good guys
    So very true! I'm a firm believer that other platforms are very lacking in the heart and soul of what a phone is..first and foremost a communications device..!as no one is better poised as far as mobile "pure communications" as RIM is this decade to leed with no rival...argue that all you want....it is what it is!

The above quote was so brilliantly stated by MISSING_K-W
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I found the EVO usable, especially that Exchange is native on the Android platform, one thing I wish BB OS had but it felt more like a "toy" than a phone. Yes you can do many things on it but it is first a multi media device than phone. The large screen helped with surfing the Internet, photos , You Tube and things like that but those are multi media things. Plus a physical keyboard I thought I wouldn't miss but I did and type with more accuracy.
    Blackberries has always been business first and with that the phone and emailing attributes of the Blackberry is far and away superior to iPhone or Android in my opinion. I can't wait for the new Blackberries coming to Sprint. I'm looking on getting the Bold or possible Storm 3 (supposedly coming to Sprint).
    Blackberry 8530. Back in black after EVO