Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 8530 NOT charging

Last night my 8530 bb was on low battery so i plugged it into my car charger but it didn't recoginize, when i got home in like 4 hours i plugged it into the wall charger NOTHING happened. I just got the pc charger plugged the 8530 NOTHING im getting really impatient. PLEASE HELP!!! face/
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,183 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me for BBM pin.

Im wondering if you have an issue with the bolt not showing. What OS are you running?

Also try this:

Go to menu>options>status. Note the battery level. Plug it in for 2 hours straight. Check again. If it goes up it's your OS. IF it does not, get a new battery from your carrier.
    http://twitter.com/Wackostu Pearl Flip>8520>9300>new 9300 (bad trackpad)>9900>iPhone4S +Playbook

"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." .....Tony Stewart

You cant hold no groove, if you aint got no pocket!.... Bootsy Collins

Bass Playing Blackberry/iPhone Addict Club Charter Member
    CrackBerry User

I am not sure what this has to do with anything but my 8530 would not charge after I installed another theme. I switched back to the Verizon theme and plugged in the charger and now it charges. I was using the Revamp theme from Chris Collins. It is a beautiful theme and I am not placing blame, just telling what worked for me.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts

maybe the battery indicator for the theme was faulty, meaning it doesn't change after charging the device
    BB 8310 - BB 8520 (OS5)
    Ipod touch 3rd Gen 32gb :P
    CrackBerry User

Well

U hav to see wich theme is good for ur bb check the screenshots n compatibility. See if ur os is the apropiate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com